Reviews for Can't Get Back From Here
pepzone chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
OMG...I Wanna see more..

Please, Write next chapter.
GodGudKami chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Oh, oh, OH! This is a setup for SMUT! ...I hope. Damn it, why are so many good ChainShipping fics on this Website poorly updated, though? You REALLY need to update this soon, or I'll... I'll... *Threatens*
GodGudKami chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Hm... Kind of a weird name for a chapter, but still cute. Very cute contents, as well. The ice seems to be finally breaking with Adam and Lawrence. *Crosses fingers*
GodGudKami chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
AW! Lawrence is so cute, grabbing Adam's shoulder like that, even though Adam had to be such a damn baby about it. And it's also good that Allison and Diana won't be around to butt into Adam and Lawrence's... activities. XD
GodGudKami chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
LOL! Lawrence is such a doctor! Well, at least he's going to let Adam stay with him. They'll be so happy together, as long as Allison and Diana don't butt in too much.
GodGudKami chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh, thank goodness they made it in time! I also like the idea of a shirtless Adam, even though he should really only be taking his shirt off for Lawrence. Well, patience, I suppose. _
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, pre-bathroom rescue! Adam is so smart, escaping like that. YOU LOSE, JIGSAW! I hope he and Lawrence an make it to the hospital in time. *Deep breath*
Sammy07 chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Oh, this scene is just BEGGING for smut, isn't it? Adam and Lawrence, alone in a room, eating popcorn. Not to mention, they're so obviously lonely already, so a little kissing and hugging wouldn't hurt. You REALLY need to update this fanfic, Revell. If you don't... I might send EVIL spirits after you!
Sammy07 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Aw, Adam and Lawrence are going to make adjustments and get used to each other! _ It'll take time, but I'm sure some nice lovin' will help to break the ice eventually. ...I hope.
Sammy07 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
OH! Contact! Warm, fuzzy, adorable contact! Why does Adam have to be so close-minded? Can't he just open up and let Lawrence touch him? Damned proud man... *Grumbles.*
Sammy07 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Yay! Now Adam and Lawrence are living together, alone, under the same roof! Things could get crazy between them... Keep it calm, you two. P
Sammy07 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Heh, Adam's so rude. I know he kind of has a reason to be, but still... Well, at least he and Lawrence are safely in hospital now. I hope they reunite soon after that.
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, Adam goes through so much for Lawrence, doesn't he? Their love is just so obvious, it's annoying when people don't see it! I like how you made Adam intelligent and unwilling to give up in this fanfic. _
Damion Starr chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
Please continue! *puppy dog eyes*
lululuvsu chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Oh, please write more! It's been a while, so I dunno if you've stopped with it or something, but this is such a good fic...please?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »