Reviews for Far From The Tree
justincbenedict chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
THIS IS SPECTACULAR.
AJRedRobin chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I am loving this. Please more. Though I don't like the looks of this student of Helena's. If he gets wind that Dick is the father, who knows what he'll do.
abbycat chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
This is such a fantastic story! It would be awesome if you returned to it and updated. I loce daddy nightwing fics. And i love how you wrote each character. Amazing work!
Your Local Cow chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
update soon! so far, I like it :)
mollysmiles chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
lol i want a batmobile!
Kelana-ti chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Wow. You know, I actually thought about this happening. Although, I was thinking more along the lines of it happening the first time. I like Babs and Dick a lot more, but if Helena can, well, calm down, I can take it. You haven't updated this story for a while, but I'll fav it anyway. And I really liked the Bat mobile.
Princess613 chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Are you going to finish this?
MizJoely chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
OK, I don't normally read Batman/Nightwing fics, but I'm familiar with the characters from the comics & TV so I figured I'd give this a shot (plus I'm a sucker for pregnancy stories). Wow, you've got me hooked. All because I read your Spock/Uhura story (so far) and enjoyed your writing. Great job.
kagome04 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
why did u stop with this story? it is so good. You should keep going please!
kagome04 chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
MORE!MORE!MORE! This is awesome quite possible the best fanfiction i've ever read.
SwingDancer chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
Please finish the story, I know that it has been a long time but please I love it
Alle chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
*hits the end of ch. 4 and digs around for 5*

...you mean it isn't here? DX

this is a great fic... such a shame that it hasn't been updated in forever and a day... *sniffle*
powergirll chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Great ending to the chapter xD -glomps Tim-

Nice story. Love the Babs/Cass talk. :D UPDATE SON :D
coldfiredragon chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
I wish you hadn't dropped this. I would love to see more, especially since you brought the kid's crush into the mix.

Oh well, if you ever decide to do more I'm all for it.
nunu chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
what bout babs? :(

but i liked it! amazing! more more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »