Reviews for Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved the story but I am so confused, I don't get it. My friends find more humor in me not getting jokes then them saying them, please please enlighten me before I go crazy!

P.S. Definitely on my Fave list!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I fell really dumb because I don't get it basically just saying Lex doesn't go Commando?
ScorpionofFire chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Cute story. The premise is clever and the dialogue is funny. The only problem is that "Semper ubi sub ubi" is faux Latin and only works in translation as a pun. In reality, the translation is "Always where under where", which doesn't make a lick of sense. Nice try though.
Mentally Unstable User chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Your translation is a little off, but it sounds right. "Always where under where." Very clever though.

The story was funny too.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
HeeHee...HaHa...Giggle...Snort...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Clark Is EVIL. I Love It!

happyalien chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I have no idea! Enlighten me please! Fluffy fic! :3
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hilarious, just hilarious, i (hopefully ) get
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
...I'm confused. Could you enlighten me? Good story tho. :D
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
ahh! Amazing. this was so funny...of COURSE the public would want to know what Lex wears. Come on now, look at the man. he's fine. great job, it was humerous and hott.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
wait i dont get it, ok maby i do, but i'm not sure, so if there is actually an answer please tell me, cause i'm confused
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
BWAHAHAHAH! That was freaking hilarious! Loved how you threw in the Latin and Lex's mortification was priceless! Please write more!
Kageno Ryu chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Although I didn't really understand it, it was a really cute one-shot. :) One thing with the title, Latin, "ubi" means "where" as in the adverb, not "wear" as a verb. It can also mean "when," but that has no bearing on this topic. Just in case you didn't know. But yes, overall very nice.
rain927 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
this story is VERY cute and VERY funny. i have one slight problem with it though. i only know this because i am from kansas. kansas's motto is latin, "ad astra per aspera" which means, "to the stars through difficulties". so, peter would probably know that one other latin phrase. so, it was a GREAT lil story, and i just had that one thing to say, and hey, who would have know that? keep writing!
Melody Rasnake chapter 1 . 12/21/2004