Reviews for Unforgivable Sin
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very gripping, and very true.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
is a bitter, scary thing
VickiWeasley chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
very well written hahaha... Death Wankers...hahaha i found that hilarious its sad that harry has become what he never wanted to become...and one last thing dumbledore did kill someone Grindewald or however you spell it the dark lord before old tommy but no matter...good job!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very interesting, I was pretty confused at first but I think I got it now. It reminded me of what happened to Anikin from Star Wars
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
And what if you don't get it...? Will you tell us. Because I'm lost. I never understood the whole sin thing anyways. I'm Jewish, and the sin thing was explained to me many times... but I still don't get it. It was too criptic for the weekend, lol. So, are you going to explain, or leave us in wonder? I liked it though. It got me thinking, always a good thing. Nice work.
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
that was brilliant!
csferosha chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
That was the best one-shot I have ever read! It's very profound. I like it. If this is going to stay a one-shot then please update your other stories. Keep writing!

-csferosha
lonelysltherinslowlydying too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
interesting...I like it
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Wow very dark
Cattatra chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Thats a good story there. I got real confused but thats probably what you wanted us to be. I like it, it has a... something to it that grips my mind.

If you could do another chapter, after the battle, about what harry thinks then, (I looked around me in sudden shock. I alone stood upright in the devistation, and my nemesis fell before me.) ok, that was just off the top of my head, but you could tell us what this sudden release from his 'destiny' does to him. if harry dies then you could do it from someone elses point of view, maybe voldemorts, or Tom within voldemort, or hermione, or dumbledore, or something. I'd love to read it whateva you did.

anyway, thats my little surgestion.

have fun writing more!

Cattatra
Brand New Browncoat chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Not that i am religeos or anythin but i do kno this. god is not the almight, merciful wanker everone has him out to be.

he is in fact, i conving, deceaving, misirable, controlling basterd(there is more but i tink it wud take several days to write it all. Lucifer is the way to go. He started to dought god's 'mercy' so he was cast down from heaven. SO COME,, REJOICE IN THE FREEDOM AND GLORY THAT IS THE WAY OF LUCIFER!
Aishwarya chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
That was...well...profound seems to superficial, but along those lines. This is just one of those times when I'm struck by something I call 'the ineloquency curse'. No matter, how hard I try, I just can't seem to put into words what I feel. Anyway, this was brilliant, thought provoking, heart-wrenching, tear-inducing and a lot of other adjectives that I just can't think up.

Looking forward to reading more from you soon!
Black Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
um... that was... alright i s'pose but it confused me... a lot...

Andy
DarkPhoenix011 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
This sounds like something I would write when I was depressed. I wrote 2 lord of the rings one shot song fics that are pretty depressing too. Both A Fading Light and One Hore, Two Futures are depressing and made when I was depressed. This seems like something that would be tied to a Dark Harry fic. Its good but kind of depressing to read.

Completly off subject- Love your other stories and could you take the time to look at mine (I have very little reviewers) advice is greatly appreciated!
94738567623894 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow. This was really well written. And the idea of the story is awesome. Good job.