Reviews for The Power of Love
Seto is a stocker!
shadow123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
YAMIS HAVING A BABY?!
Holly Blossom chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Ohhh I love this story! Can you please, please update soon? It's been years!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
u know, i'm starting to like this story...

however, i only like the parts with seto and jou in 'em... (snicker). Since they are my favorite couple... Sorry Yugi and Yami! But anywho, when r u going 2 update? It's been DAYS, MONTHS, WEEKS AND NOW YEARS! WHEN?
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
please please update this story i really wante to find out what happens. oh and i have two of your stories that are my favorites the are it started with snow, and the power of love so please please update.
cortney chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i love this story and i even have it coped and put it on my computer i also have it started with snow both are wonderfull stories. so if you have time please could you update the power of love.
gamer260 chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
please update!
Idge chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
This is a really cute story, and so was the first one. Don't leave my and my friend in suspense about jou-kun! *sob* we want to know what happens! But not to pressure you or anything, because for what it's worth, you don't actually have to continue it. I'm just here to ask you with whipped cream and a cherry on top! I like your details too, they make it so easy to visualize. _
cortney stephenson chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
i loved this story and the first one. please update this story. i wan't to see what happens, and see what yami and yugi name their baby girl. i loved the role-playing part between yami and yugi. you know the part where their in the cottage that kabia lend them for thier thats they best part. oh and at the end of chapter 11. where yugi's grandpa tells yugi to not keep yami up at night. he says he could hear them the whole way in the morning. and then yugi say's that they weren't that loud. well any way please opdate.
Salios chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
hey! i love your story! even though i've been lax in my reading, please update soon!

KEEP THE YAOINESS GOING! lol
cortney stephenson chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
please write more chapter. i really loved this story. iam using some little parts of our story to write some of my story. well just please write more chapters.
cortney stephenson chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i loved this story. i used some of your ideas,to write my own 's called A Brothers Love. iam already on chapter 20. its about how he and sesshomaru statr a relationship with each they already have two kids and now sesshomaru is pregnant again. and inuyasha and sesshomaru are and sango and miroku are married and they have one know she is pregnant again.
Ryou Hanasaki chapter 11 . 11/8/2005
god shi could you be any lazier? I know I haven't wrote anything new but that's because my computer at my mom's house is dead and I'm never allowed on the one here at my dad's. anyways, talk to you later chica! chow!
keronomidon chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hey this is a great story but i am giving up on it no offense to the writer its just u never update so i am sorry bye