Reviews for Possibilities
mark chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Haha did not expect that ending xD
Good story, least they finally got to know their true feelings. What were pillows for though? Because the sisters screaming?
Will ya have anymore similar stories? :D
lucasc130 chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Hi! Finished reading this a couple nights back.

This is was a great sequel..but it feels like it should have belonged in the first fic anyway haha!

Ash is the very definition of creepy..sneaking up on a girl while she was sleepin haha..only him and his crazy little head to not even realize how wrong that is.

That said..I thought it was realistic to the anime..and to their ages as reported..no crazy love making scenes..and the akwardness of when you are in your teens and find out you are in love.

I remember not knowing what to do..feeling breathless next to the significant other and I think that was well portrayed.

Just so I don't give a lot of high praise without any criticism.. I think that it lacked some sort of angst or even a climax. It all worked out kinda "just fine"..Misty went too easy on him..at least that's how I felt it.

:) Have a nice day!
Misty Fan chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
hahahahahahahaha! the last part was sooo funny! :P
LSPK136 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Funny ending. This is something I can see being made as an episode on the show.
LSPK136 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
This chapter was mildly creepy to me. I mean it's good and fairly humorous but the way Delia acted was kinda... creepy. Lol. She sent Ash off to tell Misty how he feels! It just seems odd to me, yet again it is Pokemon and Delia is who she is. Thinking about it, this is probably something she would do. Why not? She did let him go be a trainer at ten years old.
Mindy1996 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Lol great chapter! I luved it!

Nd 2 ash: Fall! Fall! Fall!
Mindy1996 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Go May! Gud job! I don't get de point of advanced shipping May iz a pokeshipper!
clarebear19513 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
dear Warlordess. this is a really good fanfic and i really hope that you will continue it.

.P.S.

your really good at Ash/Misty fanfics.

keep up the good work!

from

clarebear19513
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
THIS STORY WAS GOOD BUT I THINK U MADE IT TO SHORT U SHOULD HAVE MADE IT LIKE A 60 TO A 200 PAGE STORY OR A HOLE NUMBER OF THESE STORIES WITH THEM AS BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE SO ON AND SO FOURTH
Da-reader7 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
oi this site confuzes me so i didnt log in

but ur work is magnificent

the romans would be pissed at u 4 making such good stuff

so would Davinci

the guy who made hamlett (pm me who he was idk)

and others i dont know

mojo chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
XCELLENTAY gr8 story gr8 humour btw had me laughin out loud lol

keep up the gr8 work
GuitarRocker18 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
hey completely awesome story so far, don't give up... AAML FOREVER, TO HELL WITH MAY AND DAWN, I HOPE THEY BURN!
Shuutastic chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
...aww... wha? That's it?

I'm going to have to look in your bio if there's a third one... this is really nice so far. It'd make for a really nice story altogether... but this seems so unfinished.

Still, very nicely written and I still like the storyline a lot. The awkwardness and the... well, it's very non-cliché, which I like.

Nice job.
koiia-halo chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Yes, I have barely read this but give me a break, I've barely started reading the Pokemon section.

Hehe, I loved it though the ending was great. x3
TeamChaotix chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I think this was the second time reading this. Of course I did not realize it until Ash and his mom going shopping together and Ash wanting to ask his mom for advise. Yeah, defidently my second time reading it. But this time I'm reviewing to you. This was a great fic! It is finished right? Because you don't have the 'Complete' thing up there in the top. Well, yeah anyways great fic!