Reviews for Lindin Pass
ChasityGeek chapter 3 . 1/3
I loved the Draco-Lucius meeting! And the ending was funny. Superb chapter...
Ice Prince chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I've read both your stories up to where you left them and I'm a bit disappointed that this one has died out and the other one is at a stalemate.
My favorite one by far is Lindin Pass. I love the way you portray Harry's Slytherin side and the fact that you didn't put him in Gryffindor. Including Draco in the time-travel hasn't been done before and adds a nice twist. I don't love the other story as much as I do this one, but I like the idea of Haunting Harry. Creeping out the Bloody Baron was a cool bit too.
I'm sure (about 75 percent sure) that you are still using your account by looking at your favorited stories and when they were last updated. I'd really appreciate it if you did resurrect this story, along with the other one.
Great job with the stories!
Kalamare chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Here's a review - I've been going through lists of resorting fics and there is so small amount of fics which are of good quality and finished, you can't even imagine. This is good quality. And obviously not finished. Please finish this? I like the texture of it.
ChasityGeek chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Wow this story is amarazing *fumble/blush* You are an amazing writer. This story , plot, slytherin harry is so well developed omg *gush*
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Oh, continute! I can't find any spelling or grammer errors, which makes this really good! Update as soon as possible!
MzMilo chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
love it...
Actual-Grendel chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
You REALLY need to update this. I want to know where your going with this!
LiveALieWith1Secret chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
oh my god! this is awsome! i love it! hahahaha draco and harry are hilarious! i love it AWSOME STORY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
CrystalRose27 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Interesting story so far. please update. This is a really great story.
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Great story please cpntinue it it's pretty funny as well.
randomness chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
plz plz plz update
Freak in Corner chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
interesting story so far, can't wait to see how you continue it
Pure Magical chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
I like this story!D Are you gonna update soon?
Ruth chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Oh my!

I love the direction in which your going with this fic; it has started out really well written and so far I can completely believe the two boy's reactions. I mean, I don't think Harry is stupid and he is bound to realise how dangerous it would be to be sorted into Gryffindor with his father.

Anyway, I really like this so far and I can only urge you to keep going and keep posting because I am dying to read more. A question though, if you don't mind me asking. What are the pairings etc going to be in this fic - or will it be a gen?

Cheers and thanks for supplying me with entertainment during such a boring night,

Ruth
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Wow! This is awesome. I've been looking around for something like this and I'm glad I came across yours.

It is wonderfully written and I haven't found any fault. I like how it just seem right like it doesn't get awfully detailed that its boring to read or that its lack of detail that makes it sound like a newbie. It's perfect in my opinion.

Harry and Draco's relationship is interesting. I think you did a great job portraying them. The characterisation is quite believable and has a great kick to it. Lol and I could just imagine the entrance they made (the first time and the sorting) to the rest of the school.

Too bad it hasn't developed much since it is after all only 4 chapters. It'll be really interesting to read more on how you will do Lucius because its good so far. Also about the other characters too as well as the rest of the story.

I'd love to read more! Soon I hope! It'll be so sad if its left unfinished. So please? It'll be nice to see that something as great as this is not abandoned. And plus I'm sure lots more readers will be pleased as well. I hope to read more, keep that in mind _
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »