Reviews for Water Love
Amaris the Dark Mage chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
I Rather enjoyed this story. It's a shame you lost touch with the fandom and didn't finish it. It isn't major crap like so many other stories I've read so thanks for that.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Oh crap! Yami's going to get wet and then pass out from fear! I have a feeling I know where the prince Of Atlantis is. Could he be standing in front of Yugi right now... I can't explain how he got legs, but it's just a feeling that Yami is the prince of Atlantis! I could be wrong though... Oh well... I worship this story! Please update soon!
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Saw you on Gaia, and i really like this :)

Kuro
beetelgirl chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
great story

hope you update soon
AtemsAngel chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Your story is amazing! I finally have an account with this site so I can finally tell you how good oyu are at this! You have combined two of my greatest love, YamixYugi pairing and mermaids!(yugi-merMAN!) LOL! thank you so much for this amazing fic! It's so god! Please update soon! and I'm curious where you got the inspiration for this story? (because it's amazing!) v
Nekochan12190 chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
please update soon
wingsofobsidia chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
Aw, they seem to really be opening up to eachother. I can definitely see it with Yami. Great job! It seems you like to procrastinate alot, but, for the sake of the fandom since its summer, do you think you could update this story more often? Please?

This story is great and I greatly hope you will continue it. As for now, I'll be looking for an update!

Ps. none of your chapters have sucked whatsoever! lol

Wings of Obsidia
Travis Hicks chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yugi As Merman is good. Bring up Chapter 14 up soon.
Jenniyah chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
hum, hope u'll update this..kinda wanna know who the prince yugi is suppose to marry...
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
i really like dis stary

pls ps update
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
me love it
Jade chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what will happen next. Does Yami ever get over his water fear? Will Yugi get legs? Or both?

Thanks.
Ann chapter 13 . 1/15/2006
It's been so long.

Please don't say you've given up on this story.
HeavenLeighUchiha chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
great story so far! pleez update
TriplePivotTurn chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
YaY! You write cos of me! *proud* Oh yeah! Go me! I rocketh! This chapter ain't as bad as your trying to make it out to be, sue it wasn't a fab as all your other chapters but I still enjoyed it and it's a pleasure to see you updated _

I'll be excited to see what happens next!

_CHEERIO_