Reviews for Rivendell Rednecks
Anon chapter 1 . 2/16
Hilarious, but as a Southerner I have to correct you on one point: no one uses 'snog' for 'kiss'. You only hear that in the South if BBC America is playing in the background.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Eugh... what on eru WAS that?
HAHAHA!
XD
Note: Celebrian was in the undying lands at that stage of history.
Lana chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I ain't laughed this hard since xmas last year! Sorry about the ain't in there. Thinking in accents right now, but still. This was hilarious! Thanks for making my day!
VeryaTirananniel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
'snog' isnt in the vocab of any USA-born American that I know, let alone any rednecks :P and instead of putting 'conniption fit' every time, you could just use the word 'fit'
LittleCountryDragon chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
Bubba Greenleaf? You for real! I tell you what, it was funny at first, then it got a bit creepy.
QueenThursday chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
cute very cute, i love rednecks
THECheeseTurkey chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
omg, this is just too funny *wipes eyes* AAHHAHAHAHHAHHA! wow this is good u have to update this!
THECheeseTurkey chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
*shakes head while laughing insanly* wow...AHAHHA god this is funny!
Zeruel chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
*hides under bed* O_O
1122334455 chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
haha I love this, great work!
chou-fleur chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
haha! this made me laugh so hard! as i was driving the backroads of hick-town wisconsin today and i had an idea for a fic with redneck elves. but you wrote it first, so too bad for me. you did a great job on it! update soon!
iloveelves chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
Good lord it is disturbing seeing elves talk and act like that. But, hey, it makes for a good read
Lady Nilmetien chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Funny stuff.
Obscura Wilde chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
LOLZ! GREAT STORY GUYS! But you know what's weird, I have a classmate named Bubba and she loves Legolasiel... hm... interesting... _
Sana the village idiot chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
this fic is really funny,sounds like the way my dad talks,growing up in Idahoin booneys all his life v_v so sad...BUT super funny and radom -