Reviews for Left and Up, or Straight Ahead?
Memory King chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
This was surprisingly entertaining and well conceived. Weakest links in my mind were Jenny getting Drusilla's powers and not Spike, also the whole thing with the different curse being incompatible with Angel was awfully convenient for the B/A split-up. But this is just a case of rather pointless nitpicking on my part. Liked the twist on the cliché however, Jenny usually doesn't have any problems removing the Happiness Claws in B/A fics, even if the episode Super-Star proved that strong magic that upsets balance usually requires an outlet. (Note that Spike was never cursed, his soul was a reward.)

I liked what you did with Faith here.

Enough ramblings, thanks for the entertainment!
mike chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
you made xander the good guy great i love this story
electricat chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
read the first chapter and already this is my most favorite ever, the best i have read, thankfully its a seires, the show could never be this good.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 5 . 5/15/2003
Cool ideas, but the whole thing felt more like a synopsis of a story, rather than a story in its own right.
WBH21C chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
GREAT STORY!
MissKittyFantastico1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
I have indeed found it enjoyable; thank you for a marvelous story. I was hoping for Jenny not dieing, but, well, at least she's still around. Vamp Giles would just be disturbing, though... Faith didn't go bad; hooray, I loved her! You're right, all she needed was acceptance and support. And I loved they Mayor's final words!
Catherine chapter 5 . 2/24/2001
Please continue! That was really good!