Reviews for Growing
New Girl In Town chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
great start, i love this scene!
iceicekatie chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
A beautiful ending to the story. Thanks so much for the closure!
regretsromance89 chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Yay! I love Kibbs stories and there is hardly any around. This was so cute please keep writing.
B.C chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Nice to see you finish the story. Finally, more good KIBBS, even after Kate took the bullet. Thanks for keeping the stories going. Like your work!
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Thank you! This was great! I love that Kate said what she meant-and that Gibbs did too!

We're never going to see this-but what a fantasy!

Thanks for the great fic!
nikkinor chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was really good, a fresh air of KIBBS is always good, is there more to come?
sammie28 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
A nice, short and sweet piece! I also like how you have stayed more in a similar tone with the show-i.e., since it's an episode "missing scene" fiction, you kept it at UST (as the show does). It stands alone well just the way it is, although I would like to see what you would do if you were to continue it.
LeoDiabla chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
::claps:: GREAT! I wanted someone to continue...

Keep Rockin'!

Dyl
Helna chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Yes! Kibbs story!
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I haven't seen the episode yet so I'm not all familiar with it. I like how you changed POV... especially Gibbs' thoughts because he likes her! Kate's remarks about not wanting to play games is real good and veyr in character! Looking forward to the next chapter.
kibbsforever chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I like it!

And I truly hope you'll make another chapter with the dinner... and the after-dinner! *grin*.

Keep on!
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
YAY! Another Kibbs story! I totally love it! Great job!