Reviews for Impressions
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
yas
Abigail Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love this story! Well done.
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wow
kite strings chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
D'awwwwww
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Just finished reading your entire Babs/Dick series and I just wanted to say that I though you really got into the characters' heads. Very, very enjoyable. I still haven't forgiven DC for breaking them up for absolutely no good reason, but at least fic like yours cheers me up.
Xakko chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
adorable story - I like how your Commissioner Gordon isn't an idiot, but he is a father. thanks for this cute fic
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I LOve It
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very nicely done! I love what you did with this story. Great interaction between these characters, although I do feel it was too short. I was expecting a longer story, maybe a few chapter. But nonetheless, it's a good story. Keep up the good work!
cruzstar chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great story!

Really liked everything about it. Nice to see Jim isn't clueless and he does approves of their relationship very cool.
B Bennett chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I respectfully disagree with the previous reviewer. This sort or relationship between the two seems very realistic to me - I think we have hints in canon that Babs and Dick had a physical relationship when they were Batgirl and Robin, and I find the idea of how they deal with a relationship now, taking into account all the changes that have occurred, and how that impacts everything - including sex. Keep writing - you have a wonderful ability to get in a character's head, and your dialog is great.
Lady Grayson chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
so swet

I love your history, is completely romantic!

I hope to reed another one soon.

Lady Grayson :D
Icealina chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I've debated leaving you a review on several occasions. I read your stories and enjoy them very much, but I think with the plot lines you explore (generally) you would do better by framing the story as a PG-13 not R.

It often feels to me that the sex is forced into the story or totally unnecessary to the plot. If anything it seems to detract from the story.

For future stories I would request that you would consider why you put sex in the story. If you didn't include it you could have a wider readership and would probably increase your reviews. If you think it is necessary obviously that is your choice, just consider if it is really needed.