Reviews for I am Shego
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Interesting chat there.
I can go with a lot of it or even most of it. Shego may have kinda of a soft spot for Drakken but going as far as KP and Ron. Hmm well I'm not sure I could see "that far".
Maybe something "just short of". Of course Shego would do most anything "short of" for Drakken. Why not, you know how hard it is to train a Mad Scientist now days. Drakken is pretty much how broken and potty trained by now so go figure.
lol
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
nice
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
CK1,

You have gotten Shego down to a tee. It was great fun to readand it was funny. Thanks keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Kim
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Nice little insight into everyone's favorite bad girl. Did anything develop? Might have to check some of your other stories for that.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
the last paragraph was sweet of Shego to say. I have always like Shego/Drakken. They are so...together. lol. Keep on writing.

Danny
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Good fanfic about Shego; good work on her thought process and opinions on her Boss Drakken and her enemies: Kim and Ron; and its very profound and believable.

The reason I like this fanfic better then most of the other fanfic shorts is because Shego is one of my favorite characters

The wholesome standards are very high; nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
It's just wrong and sick that Shego thinks of Drakken as a "hottie." Wrong sick.
Lil' Slugger24 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Cool. You're the guy who has his stories illustrated by that richard guy aren't you? Could you try and see if you could persuade him to illustrate mine? Or at least just tell me how you got him to do it for you? Check out mu stroies. They are: "Shego and I," "Hit," and "Her Final Words." Just check out my material and see what you think.

I think your story is awsome cause i'm a huge shego fan and love finding more about her out, even if it's created. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more of your material. See ya!

-Lil' Slugger24
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Good job. I really like Shego and I think of her almost as Kim's older sister. I know that in a strange weird way they really like each other.

Always,

Shannon
Shego1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
very cool story!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
LOL, now this was a very good one!

I really enjoyed Shego's view on everything!

I always figured that Shego would have respect for Kim and very little for Ron (since she calls him doofus all the time, but that may be mostly because of Drakken.)

Keep up the good work! :)
Alistanniel chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Nice piece of fiction! Shego's one of my favorite chars, and I like the idea of that kind of stories, the chars tell about themselves. *rushes off to read more of your work*
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
sort of good.
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
cool story.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Aw, that was interesting. I could imagine Shego thinking this even if it did seem a bit...nice for her.