Reviews for Blood Prince
G Fawkes chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
You know, there's just waaaaay to much of this 'pour a vial of dreamless sleep down their throats, that'll shut 'em up'! Seriously, every time something happens, they knock them out for 12 hours. I'd be checking for signs of obliviation and molestation if it were me.
G Fawkes chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
I guess it must be 'a boarding school thing', and those of us who have never been, don't understand. I am completely at a loss to the fixation of pranking on the scale these stories aspire to. I mean, yeah, a prank here or there, once in a while, even several in a school year... but not to LIVE for it, or to be 'the pranking guys' as what defines you. (confessions of a clueless forty-something in suburban Ohio, USA)
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
(continuation of the last lines of ch 12)

... they could not afford to let anyone know the extent to which they had f****d up!
MysticBlood chapter 28 . 4/28/2012
i will be looking for this fic's sequel.

and i was also awaiting some romance between Blaise and Harry but then I figured that they're still too young so i let it pass.

it was an epicly great read! keep it up :D

~MysticBlood
Dark Hearted Dragon's Master chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Okay I think you had a little bit of a miscount on the goon's at the end of this chapter. You had two dead from the shots, leaving two left. Just saying. But I just started reading this story and I like it. Please keep it up.
TrishG chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
Do you plan on continuing the blood series? thanks
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 2/14/2012
That was brilliant.
Creme de Menthe chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
The image of Snape in a dark trousers and grey t-shirt jogging made me smile.
LittleOne94 chapter 28 . 12/7/2011
will you be making a sequel? please!
Khaotic Order chapter 28 . 11/26/2011
nice
JackFrost14 chapter 28 . 11/25/2011
an AWESOME fic! XD
Hortensia chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Good story!

Your story has been added to the community You Could be Great, You Know... This C2 contains stories where Harry is sorted in Slytherin.
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ooh yay! im so excited, I've been looking for this story everywhere! I was about half way through and then lost story, :C i was so sad, haha, anywho, yay! Just wanted to say that you're totally awesome...
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
I am in love with this story. I just love how strong and smart your Harry is.
TheGrimmChaos chapter 28 . 9/25/2011