Reviews for Human Art
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I don't normally like Kyoru fanfictions...
But this, this was beautiful...
I honestly think this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Anonymous Human chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It's beautiful.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I almost began to cry. This was very beautiful. But I cannot favorite it because if I do, I will end up re-reading it, and I will cry. But it's very good, and very beutiful, and I love it very much.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Excellent story. It has the emotions and darkness that are common in the manga, and everyone hurts and suffers, but there's always an end to it and a light at the end of the tunnel, or atleast a chance for happiness it seems.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
very realistic ending. I like.
Soozen chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is gorgeous.

Tis is so well thought out, so well written... It almost discourages me from writing.

I love it.
Evil Bunny1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This is wonderful. Its sad, and bittersweet, and ends just happy enough and just open ended enough. I like stories where I can walk away thinking 'then this could have happened.' You have a wonderful gift of painting vividly with words. I can't wait to see what you have for your next project.
fkljyufdtdstyuohyugjuuyjuyg chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
hi, i like this alot, so i was wondering if you could, oh..idont know keep going with this story?
llivla chapter 1 . 11/19/2004

::breathe:: sorry, just reammerged from a pile of disgusting fruits basket fics that were so bad they were horrifying. ::sweatdrop::
all aesthetics chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is excellent. It's very well written, and I like the idea of the cupboard at the beginning. Keep up the good work!
Details chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
It's spectacular. What can I say? I am dazzled beyond any comprehendable words! It's amazing, your ability to write and tell. You adepted to the characteristical traits and twisted the story so that it flowed favorably yet accurately in the path your story took.

..Marvelous. I'm at such a loss right now, that I'm carelessly jabbering on and on.

But...AMAZING! Fruits Basket is a rather exceptional manga/anime and the atmosphere you created was credible.

When I read your words, I felt as if I was reading from the person's direct point of view, from Honda Tohru's point of view. And it''s..

Superb job! You deserve a real congratulatory smile for this!

*Smiles* Please keep up the good job. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful works in the future.
Neko-Metallium chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
It's amazing how many good fics can go unnoticed on this site. How a story this well written and though out can have no reviews is beyond me. Ignorant peons, the lot of them. Aside from that I adored your fic. Although the conditions in which they were together in this story weren't exactly the most pleasant, I'm a big fan of the Akiru pairing. As usual it ended in tragedy though. Curse you curse! And although I've never been particularly fond of or supported Kyoru pairings, I didn't mind it too much. The poetic feel made it flow so that I was able to overlook or simply disregard the tidbits I didn't agree with. All in all, awesome work. Can't wait for another. You're on my author alert now. I'll be watching you...*que suspenseful pointless music*