Reviews for Twilight of the Senshi
god of all chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Kalladin1989 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story. I know its been awhile since this was updated, but please update soon if possible
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Raynze76 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Great SI story hope you will continue it soon
Princess Asuna chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Update please
Randoh chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Ugh, why did you have to make it a SI. A lot of people dont want to read about things like that. Its unfortunate because your writing seems ok.
Jade chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
So when is this story going to be updated?
ross heuchan chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
hey i love this story so will usagi ranma steve and the rest of them the star senshi help the moon senshi so please update
CanalVorfeed1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
"The young girl turned back and smiled. "My name's Steve Stachowicz, miss. Pleased to meet ya.""

Sorry to say I stopped reading there... out of nowhere, it just kills everything that had been built.
CRose chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Hey dude, I've been having a lof of fun reading this, but now i've reached the end. So im begging for an update.

Please?
Gabb chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
Great story I hope you update it soon.
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
MORE! MORE! MORE! I love the way you've made this Usagi now. Have the Star Senshi get no powers but a large Ki boost instead.
Talantus chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
OMG! O_0 great fics!1! i love it... tought usagi is a little.. very different... i won'T make any comment with that... lets' just say that was.. commical...

overall i like your story, nothing boring as far as i've read and it seems you are about to enter into the main subject.

well keep it up. i want to read more! see ya!
ShadowBakaSama chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Pretty good R1/2SM crossover so far. I also think you handled your SI really well. I am curious why you are so scared of hentai bashers.

I'm hoping that you give the Star Kingdom Senshi no powers whatsoever. Maybe let the foxes awaken some past life memories about techniques that they can master, but still require them to practice them.

Is Sailor Moon the right girl? Maybe they got the wrong twin and there is another odango atama out there somewhere?