Reviews for Another Cup of Tea
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Yeah! FINALLY a dsicussion between Remus and Harry! It's so frustrating because there isn't much nor in Rowling's book nor in fanfictions!
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
How sweet! I liked the banter and the interactions between Remus and Harry. I especially liked this line: "Why is it that you and I lie about our lives?" It's so true! I just LOVE how you capture Remus! Anyway, thanks for this story, and I look forward to more from you!
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
that was so cute! omg!
silverwolf8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
That was great-well done! The interactions between Harry and Remus were natural and believable and my interest was maintained throughout the entire length of it.

I'd like to see more from you about Harry and Remus. Have a think about it-you certainly seem up to the task! :-)
A. Person chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Aw...that was the sweetest fic I've read in a long time. I suppose you weren't planning on writing any more chapters? *Sighs deeply* Would you anyway? I'll give you, uh...some hot chocolate! Pwease write more? *Bottom lip trembles*

~A. Person
Nuwie chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
That was cool... Harry and Remus are really in characters. That's exactly how I think they'd behave with each other. I also think they can understand each other better than anyone else. And that they need each other too. Great job !
Heather chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Beautiful short story. It's these kind of stories that draw me here, yet can never find. I'm going to go see if you have anymore like this. Keep up the awesome work.
bepl chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Good job! This is a very well-written story. The little tidbits about Harry's parents and Sirius were great. I love Harry opening up to Remus. I think they're good for each other. Is this it or are you going to continue?