Reviews for Dreaming in Color
UnCTRLablyExcite chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow! I read a hard copy of this fic given to me by my friends a long time ago, and here find it well perusing!
This was my first exposure to fanfiction of any kind. I've always loved how you went about breaking Ichigo and Masaya up.
Thanks for writing!
imjustfierce chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
yayyyy i finished reading this story! i liked it very much. it's really good and so cute! great job xx
imjustfierce chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
naww this almost made me cry! again! ugh, i just love your writing skills. this story is amazing
imjustfierce chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
awh! i almost cried a little when ryou confessed that he loved ichigo.. :'c poor ryou! i hope he and ichigo end up together in the end.. i'm praying! 3
Lizzy Pindragon chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
I absolutely LOVED your story! It is the best one I have ever read on this sight, and trust me, thats saying something! I have read some pretty good fanfics on here, but then they ruin it with like, making Ichigo and somebody randomly kiss (In a very bad way...) or say very bad things in the book. But this one was amazing, and Im an Arthur, so I should know. :) I really hope you keep writing, you are very good at it. Bye!
waddles4lyfe chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
Good story! i think that at times it got a little slow, but this story seemed to display the more realistic way of ichigo and ryou getting together. Overall it seemed very well written.
jessi chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Excellent story! You are a very talented writer!
CrystalPiplupWrites chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
h
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Hi. I love this story. There's something that's been bugging me, though. Since I'm basically a grammar freak, I noticed that sometimes you put two words as one. Like the words 'of course'. Anyway, I love your story so much so far! Elliot/Ryou Shirogane is my favorite character in mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew. He's awesome! I just wish Zoe/Ichigo didn't love Mark/Aoyama Masaya. Ten she could be with him...
Aries Alicia Alex chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
I just finished this fanfic. I... I am stunned by the amazing word choice and character voice... It is the best TMM fanfiction I have read. I for one, love the characters Ryou and Ichigo together, and I was happy to see that you used that pair. I have read and reread this many times, and suggested it to my friends. They don't understand why I am in love with Ryou, or plain TMM itself, and they often get annoyed when I wear a bell necklace. ) But, despite what they say, I still love it. They also do get, ...mad... when I reread this story, and sometimes angry for not joining them on their activities and parties. I noticed my friend didn't invite me to her birthday this year. . Not that I had time to go... Haha...

Good job, and ~nya!
d chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
OMG! SHE'S HERE! Ichigo i mean. gawsh ur story's amazzing! i luve it!
Mayu chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love all of your fanfiction! But this one is definately my favourite! Can't wait till you update the sequel!
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 17 . 1/23/2009
love icat wait to read seque
RYOULOVER7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
"But pink will attract more people. Groups of people will probably come in after school. Who wouldn't want to order some teas and cake from a cute pink cafe?"

"I wouldn't," I said matter-of-factly

YOU WOULD GO WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND DRAGS YOU I LIKE YOUR CONTINUE YOUR SEQUEL:)
Forever Mesmerised chapter 16 . 3/5/2008
this is brilliant i read it all a few days ago while i was supposed to be doing homework

this is by far the best story ive read on here!

i loved the way it was from ryou's pov.

that just made it that extra bit better

this is awesome and so i am also reading the sequel!

RYOUxICHIGO forever!