Reviews for The Quest
NICE :)
fanka77 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Sweet!
hedwiggins chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
I actually came across this story on , and since I can't leave a comment there, I'll just say here that I really, really enjoyed this story. I love how in charge Sam was, and how she dealt with Maybourne, Aris Boch, and especially with Ba'al, and I LOVED how everyone at the SGC (with the exception of the new General, of course) backed her up. Thoroughly enjoyable story.
Regency chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Well, that was sufficiently badass. Awesome story!
JadedOne47 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
You know, i know you wrote this like, forever ago, but, it totally rocked!
BettyHall223 chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
Absolutely wonderful. Left me with a grin on my face.
pain in the mikta chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Swet!

I luved it!

Action packed and very well written!

Bravo!
Stargate Barbie chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Im still awaiting (a bit impatiently I might add) for the sequel here...

If ever I would Leave you

It wouldnt be in spring time

It wouldnt be in spring when Im entranced by you so

Oh no not in springtimes, summer winter or fall

No Never Would I Leave You at all!

Yeah yeah I know a very brief encapsulation... but its up to you to fill in the other chapters!

Write it soon, I am starving for Sam/Jack fic

Vegas Barbie
Stargate Barbie chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
OK its been how long since we have had a new story?

come on... Im dyin here for more Jacki W story telling!

As you can see I am back to re-reading the other stuff

vegas barbie
shiny silver grl chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
Oh hey! I've read this story before somewhere, and have been looking for it ever since! It was you! lol.

I loved this one the first time I read it, too. Loved all of the steps Sam (and all of her conspirators) took to find Jack and get him back. I enjoyed their confessions to each other about what they'd always imagined their combined children to look like, and Jack having absolutely no qualms about retiring if the trade-off was "Sam and 2.5 Carter-O'Neill's". Love that line :)

All around, a very good fic. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and am glad I got a chance to tell you so, this time!

-sil
Sapphire Steel chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
That was a really enjoyable read. Keep writing fics!
christine chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Clap, clap, clap! Clever to use the lyrics to introduce each chapter! Spellcheck would be appreciated for a smoother read. Sam is a very strong and determined woman. Lucky Jack! Very romantic!
Jennyvre Moss chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
great story...very original. i loved the fluff...and i hated wilkins, such an areshole...i love having ppl in stories that are just created for you to hate :D
getcarter chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
That was wonderful. I was smiling like an idiot at the end!
Razzbaby chapter 7 . 12/12/2004