Reviews for Mary
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow, I liked the rhymes so much. it's unique and consistent! (well, it should be consistent, otherwise it's not a poem. haha, silly me.)

this line was my favorite:

An open book lay at her hands,

a portal an escape.

anyway, great job. I think you captured Mary's characters pretty well. keep writing!
Mr. Pillow chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Hey Jenny great poem! You're as good of a poet as you are a writer it seems. See you at Soldier.
RWT chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
:D Excellent!
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
A beautiful, well-written poem. I am quite impressed with the way you let the words flow, and the rhymes did not seem at all forced. I like how you used the first and last lines as a rhyme, and the two in the middle to rhyme. That's new! Nice work!
Krazie4Christ chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is REALLY, REEAALLY good. You are an amazing poet. SO much talent, it's incredible. You really captured Mary, like perfectly. It was absolutely FLAWLESS.
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Ahh! Now this is what I call amazing! The rhymes are amazing, the concept is amazing and... OMG, everything is amazing! Great work! I love this! Definitely on my faves. list! Keep it up, and keep writing!
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
TT_TT i have an urge to write a jackxmary fic...
Arilla Rossi chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This is wonderful... I can really relate with Mary..
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Very nice Poem! I love it. It's very descripive and very professional. I like the rhyming pattern you have, and everything flows so nicely. Please continue write poems like these!
Donegone chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
One word: Beautiful.

But coming from me, that's not much of a compliment. I've never had a head for poetry, despite my 'Sell My Wife' chants. So when it comes to stuff like this, I'm easy to please. Still, I like it, I really do.