Reviews for Lost Boy
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Nice Job, and Well Done!
Robin Knight chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hi, Lady Sarai!

I read your Stories "Graveside Confessions" and "Lost Boy" and all I could say: I NEVER cried so heavy by a Story as I did by yours. Your Stories go straight to the Heart and theyre so full with feelings and emotions!

Please write more Stories like these.

See you,

Robin Knight
trallgorda chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Oh, this was fabulous! Please write a sequel!
LindsayQ chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wow! This story deserves way more praise than its getting...I had tears in my eyes by the end of it. Dick reminded me so much of how I felt when my grandma died last yr. Bruce is right, the pain never really goes away, but it will eventually ease.

WTG! Bravo!
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
That was really really great. You captured the intensity of their feelings and you stayed in charactor just fine :) Could their possibly be a sequel? Pretty pretty please?
Fezzle chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Great story. I really liked it.

(in case you can't tell I'm not that good at reviews)
Dark Pheonix chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Aw. That is such a cute story! It made me cry!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
how sweet. one of my favorite episodes of the animated series. your writing almost feels like an extention of Robin's Reckioning. I love Little Dick stories and Bruce and Dick bonding stories, this is Both Wonderful!
wafflebat chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
ah yes the good old days of the show where i was young and watched it over and over and over... good times. now then... i really liked your story. i'm a huge batman fan and i do enjoy robin. i like robin as dick better than tim but... ah can't make up my mind but your story was very good. i liked it a lot.
Sadakat chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Another awesome one!

Good God but you write the kind of fic I love to read! And you're so very good at it too! :-)

Thanks for this!
Silmarwen-Anwamane chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I can't believe I'm the first reviewer for this story, it is so good. I think I can honestly say it's the best I've read here (Batman TAS fanfiction). I did see the stuff you got out of Robin's Reckoning, I only watched it three times during the show's run but episodes and dialogue tend to stick in my head. I can tell you really like Dick, I do too, well consider me a loyal fan and keep writing please. (boy was I blabbering on just now)