Reviews for Graveside Confessions
JA-9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw.. so cute, the way he forgot and Bruce comforts him...ah, nothing better then Bruce Dick family fluff. Anyway, brilliant story, i've been looking for this story for a while and now I found it!
Mrs. Hermione Potter chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow... that was really moving. Good Job! It was also remarkably well written, which always makes a fic improve a great deal. Keep up the excellent work!
wafflebat chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i liked this story too. very good.
Sadakat chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This was very VERY good.

I always enjoyed moments like these between Bruce and Dick in the cartoon... the father son type moments... however few there were, haha. Although, if you look hard enough, you can see them in places you wouldn't have thought about before, like when they're mad at each other.

ANYWAY, I also found it interesting that you used these Savage Garden lyrics. I think I'm the only person I know who actually LIKES Savage Garden (until now ;-)) and the funny thing is that this particular song I have thought about the same way you did here. Only with Bruce and his parents.

You did a great job with this story though, very heartfelt and it didn't stray from their characters at all. Dick is always very optimistic, and it's very true that when he gets depressed, he gets depressed, haha. And I'm glad you didn't make Bruce and asshole, as a lot of stories do.

Great job, keep it up!
Silmarwen-Anwamane chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was beautiful, very sad but touching. I'm sorry about your father, and I can completely understand how you pour your feelings into your writing I do it all the time. By the way, I don't think you stryed very far from the original, I think that this is a very possible seen. Good luck with the future
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Wow this is an awsome story it seemed very well done and the emmotions seem ture the only thing that was off is Dick had an older brother too. He was the youngest. I think he'd metion him. That's how he got the name Robin (one of the FEW things the movie got right) *mummbles angerly about bad movie making* Well I injoyed it and maybe I'll get to read more of your work soon. Later

Feel free to E-mail me

Talon Marlow chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was so touching and beautiful. Perhaps it is your own experience in losing a loved one (which I am so sorry to hear and offer my deepest sympathy) that lends to the sincerity of this piece. It felt very genuine- there are little touches of emotion that I never would have thought of, never having been through it.

As you mentioned in your notes, writing can be therapeutic and help us to release feelings otherwise unexpressed. I hope that writing this helped you to deal with grief; reading it showed me a new aspect of mourning that I hadn't considered before. Thank you for an insightful story.