Reviews for Come Clean
Eternal Raindrops chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is a beautiful story. It's not a bad idea either, and I think I might go out in the rain sometime. I love rain, and you portrayed an excellent reason for why in this story. It makes everything clean.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lovely!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Beautiful. I always wanted to do that in a rain storm, but my friends and family were too worried about me being hit by lightning (go figure, right?) ;)
Garnasha chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was... great. So sweet, so easy to get into if you like rain. And I don't often call something sweet. As for the "not your best work", you're too harsh on yourself, you'd be a great author even if this were your best story.

Question though: is this "ritual" an irl way of getting rid of all negative feelings?
31esilenna chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
that definately made my day i guess that doesnt need any constructive critisizm
Pure White Lilly chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This story really struck a chord in my heart personally because I know just how powerful this 'ritual' can be. Where I live when we get rain at night it tends to accompany a storm and one day I thought 'hey wouldn't it be cool to be outside with all that happening around you' so I hopped off to the woods nearby and just stood there in the rain with the thunder crashing... it was magic.

I really love the way you wrote this as you really explored the concept of Gaara and Naruto's kindred spirits extremely well. At times it was a little depressing but that's why the ritual was so significant.

Anyway I love your work and i'll be sure to read and review more of it.
TooMuchTime chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was beautiful. truly. The imagery was amazing, you set the mood perfectly and... just... wow. You get this feeling of utter calm after reading this. You are my new favorite author. I LOVED IT!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very well done.
Neverwinternightsgirl777 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
cute! Love it! Keep it up.
darkninja62 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
oh my .so ...so...i loved 's just so nice.
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
my stomach did a delightful little something or other when they kissed.

]
irrivexed chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was wonderful! I like your descriptive writing style. Thanks for creating and sharing this!
Hamfoot chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
m this is very god! happy me! you find so few these days...
HakuoBlake chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
so freaking awesome its so kawaii and angsty!
mydickisthealpha chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
-dies because my cold black heart can't take the love I have for this story-

X_ I love it to much!