Reviews for The Heir Apparent
padme20 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
WOW!this story is GREAT!Bisan just don't have a chance against them:)
NeilGartner chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Another great story! I love the humour and character moments. I can see all our favour characters doing and saying these words. I enjoyed Crichton’s bluff and Chiana becoming a killer is very possible considering her grief over losing D’Argo. Please keep writing. :-)
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
A bit of light or maybe that is dark relief.

There are so many different elements to this story that makes it shine. I loved John's 'I'm John Crichton' you should be scared approach and Aeryn as the comedienne is always entertaining. Chi as the assasin is an interesting and

understandable angle in her grief. Rygel is as usual his arrogant self. Excellent!
angie b chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
love it when a plam comes together! great job!
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Whe. drink away, Layton. That was a fun romp. I love it when John bluffs and puffs. I can see J&A, coats swinging as they step into a huge ornate room filled with armed men and just snark away-I also love the idea of Chiana becoming a killer (I hope not but it seems plausible reaction to her extreme grief that she not care about anything anymore). She has to get over her guilt and grief or she might kill herself. The skill you have brought to this subtle ache make this story all the more fun to read.