Reviews for Identity
Martin chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Very glad that you did indeed finish it, and I, for one, wwould be happy to see this tale continued.
Storm55 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I'm sorry does this story imply that Buffy and Xander are together because that is disgusting but the story is really good except for that
bob chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
not bad i dont think faith would go after giles

Wesley was not that bad, he was a lot like giles was the first few shows and in angel he grew to be a major ass kicker
mystlady chapter 9 . 12/12/2002
This is like a masterpiece. I was so bored and decided to dig through the old BTVS archives in this site, looking more Faith centered fic. I'm so glad that I've come across to this story. Perfect story:10/10 _

I was hoping I could get my lazy butt working and start writing a Buffy Crossover _
Catherine chapter 9 . 7/17/2002
Of course I'm interested! More please!
Calen chapter 9 . 1/15/2002
Nice work. I liked the Buffy/Xander relationship as you played it. I wasn't sure if he'd be that that friendly with Angel though. One thing I couldn't ever see happening even if she was on crack was Faith seriously going after Giles. Maybe if she was on some kind of weird crazy alien drug though...yeah I could see it happening then. :)
RedBeardJim chapter 9 . 3/1/2001
Excellent story, Scott! If only the real storyline had gone like this...
Catherine chapter 9 . 2/25/2001
That was so cool! Please continue!
Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I'm starting to curse teh fact that I'm too tired to continue reading this tonight. I knew I should have waited until tomorrow... Anyway, nice start, and it's fairly well structured. You seem to be one of the better writers on the site.
Heidi Doeing chapter 9 . 2/22/2001
What a wonderfully engaging story. Your alternate timeline and changes of events are so well written and you have all of the characters' personalities down perfectly. Great work! :)