Reviews for Viral State
Matthew chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I know this isn't likely to accomplish anything beyond a conveyance of gratitude, hell, I'm not even sure if you check the email this goes to anymore, but seriously, thank you. These two stories are incredible to me and have been a 100% pleasure to read so thank you for writing them and thank you for sticking with them as long as you did. I'm not going to try and convince you to start writing again, I know you've probably long since given it up entirely. I just felt that something that I sank so much time into and loved so much deserved a serious thank you to the person who made it happen. Thanks man, you are awesome.

Have a great day,

Matt
Bjizzle chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Update please!
MitzvahRose chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
*Sobs* So... good... please tell me you plan on continuing this! D:
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
So Impmon finally got a champ form. Nce.
4waterdragon27 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
hey man great story but are you ever gonna continue writing this you can't start writing a great story like this and just stop! Anyway yeah it's awesome hope you update at least within this year...which is probably 2 days away
warriorseadra chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I like how it's been about 4 years since you last updated, but people are still reading these stories. Goes to show how good they are.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
When does takatomon make a reappearance. That was just epic in the Perfect Hazzard
Gallantmon7196 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
When's the next chapter coming? And when will daemon show up, it's been the entire second series
bubbajack chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Wow epic chap! Impmon went ape shit crazy on their asses! I loved it!
bubbajack chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Takato is kinda badass in this chap in his own way. Imipmon is Seriously gonna get himself killed one of these days cause of his mouth though. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Impmon kicked his own ass in this chap...and Takato cross-dressed. Man this chap was hilarious but weird. Nice job.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Well at least Impmon is smart enough to realize that if they don't show up with a D3 they are as good as dead! Now don't get me wrong moral are great an all but you would think common sense would prevail in the end. With Takato...aparently not. Nice chap I loved it!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
So Impmon and Takato are gonna be pulling a 007 huh? Nice idea there. But I DO have one question...If Gennai is destroying peices of the Hazard what happens to Takato and the others because of that? I'm assuming of course that Takato NEEDS all the peices of the Hazard for some obscure reason and if he doesn't get them eventually something bad will happen to him. Nice chap I can't wait to read more.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Nice job on this chap. I can almost see CG going nice...almost. But I hope Takato just gets up and leaves already cause him sticking around there is pointless.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Well things just don't seem to be getting any better for Takato do they? Nice chap once again,I hope he manages to escape from Gennai soon.