Reviews for Roundabout
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Do like. :D
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
hmm...i wish seto would treat joey better in this one.

Ele-chan
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This was a nice fic.
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh Misura baby, you have done it again!

You're writings, plots, stories, fit together! It seems as you planned this out on a boring day at school, and for 80 minutes were thinking of an idea for a one-shot! The weirdest places I get ideas...like perhaps if I take a crap...

OFF TOPIC

Anyways, I simply love this! SetoxJoey forever!

Love Always,

ChibiSmiles AKA Jackie
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Angsty but sweet nontheless _ Nice work!

Shuffle Queen
fanficfan101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
that was nice
the moon at twilight chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
aww! how cute! adorable! AWW! _

kate
ChloeKitty22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
wow, this could have been more than a one-shot, but I realize you wrote this in '03, and I am just now discovering it, but I enjoyed it, and I think if Seto and Joey were to have a relationship that, that is probably what it would be like. Except for the whole advice thing but then I am biased when it comes to Yami.
Satine89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Kyaa! I loved this one too! You are SUCH a good writer! I envy you...

(PS where does this free time of yours come from?)
misori chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Damn, your stories are very deep and interesting. It shows how both are unsure (I believe). Very... hmm... nice. _ You're awesome, you know that? ;

-Miso
anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Good story!
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hm...wow! So...interesting. *grins*
radiany chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Oh. My. God.

You certainly hit the spot there, Misura, love. This is one of very reasons why I adore SetoJou (and not-so JouSeto, though I hate to be so biased). Is there anyone who can place Kaiba's (or, shall we say, Seto) personality so well? Jounouchi's? A few grammar mistakes here and there, as I'm sure you know. (I'd love to beta, but I'm vulnerable to being side-tracked, and you'd be worse off than you started.)

I can't help but think of you as the ultimate drama queen, the one who hides it rather than exploiting herself. The title says it all. "Roundabout." As it, shared amount of of CONTROL, and blending love and hate as one. Both? Or neither? It makes it more interesting that way: thus, you try and you try but you can't get out. Or you don't want to. Or you don't need to.

It gives a sort of hanging satisfaction that love is not what we intended it to be.

Ranting blabble once more,

R-chan
Alessandra Lee chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Aw! I love it! (I really am horrible at writing reviews)
Taskemus chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I like this. It reminded me one of those day's when it's raining but the sun's still shining, if you know what I mean. Or maybe in autumn when it's still warm but cold enough you still have to wear a jacket and gah! Don't let me write reviews when I've just come back from art class -_- Anyways, you captured the characters well. I really liked the part about Seto and Kaiba... and that's all.