Reviews for A Minute With You
sakurahanaalice chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Yay NaruHina! I loved how when Jiraiya mentioned Naruto's girlfriend, Naruto retorted whilst thinking that Jiraiya was refering to Hinata. :P
sakurahanaalice chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
You really love torturing Hinata don't you? ;P Hmm. Too bad that three years later, she'll be as shy as ever when she first sees him. It's also too bad that she says she loves him as she's protecting him and then Naruto forgets (or is thinking about it). Darn you Naruto! You went berserk and grew many more tails when Hinata got hurt protecting you, but yet you don't give a reply? Maybe he forgot because he grew all those tails...
sakurahanaalice chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
So seet. I wonder what the favor is. Maybe go eat at Ichiraku ramen? I'll just have to keep up reading.
Thousand Eyes chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Absolutely beautiful, probably in the top 3 I've ever read
nb chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
That my dear sir was a pure joy to read.

Great piece of fanfic
xxkoffeexx chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Beautiful. Wonderful. I like Hinata and Naruto.

Sorry for breaking your perfect 50. XD
noname chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Great fanfic! *thumbs up* At least 50% of all Naruto fans are pulling thier votes no NaruHina... So you're not exactly alone on that point Kookamori-shi.

Fic rating: 8/10.

(YEAH! I'M #50! SHANNARO!)
NotasuSama chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
VERY nice story, and VERY nicely done. Everyone in this fic was very accuratly portrayed and in character, and the plot is increadibly realistic. I'm gonna go read that sequal now.

_
Mokora chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Very nice story you have here.

I love how you portrayed Hinata. She's stammers and blushes like a tomato, and I wouldn't want her any other way. xD

Also, I wish you'd make an extra epilogue, where they meet up again. xD But, maybe I'm just too much of a shipper fangirl, ne?
fried ryce chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
OMG! I absolutely loved the ending. This fits into the manga so well that I like to think of it as a lost chapter in Kishimoto's writing. It's so wonderfully written and everyone stayed true to their character. I so enjoyed reading how Hiashi is finally going easy on Hinata. The Hyuuga's are changing! YaY!

Just for this awesome story, you are going on my favorite authors list .

Anyway, excellent job. I'm off to read your other stories.

yummy,

fried ryce
Jays Arravan chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
This is a very nice story. Its quite cute in some places. I also like how you made Hiashi a bit more fatherly.
encyser chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
It's one fantastic story! You described Hinata's actions perfectly, and everything happened naturally, realistically. I hope to read more good stories by you!
Sirus183 chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
I like the story pretty Good
lunarangel chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
I must say that this was a very good story. I commend your fanfiction writing. Ja ne.
Xoni Newcomer chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Wonderful. I loved these two last chapters. The ending was great.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »