Reviews for Trial
Inoeth chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
this was a fantastic little story and it has sooo much potential to be expanded into the rest of the series. It would be very interesting to see the how this would play out when the scoobies walters and wesley take on the initiative with all of the power of the council(which always seemed to have at least some political power in addition to manpower and physical resources)
Hawklan chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Ch 3

ahh Travers a slime ball as always and our White Knight comes to the rescue (or a beating)

Part IV

nice how Faith talked to Xander and I must say a Quarterstaff? I'm surprised.

Part V

nice fight and good that a least some watchers still know the meaning of honor.

Part VI

nice conclusion to this story *g*
Hawklan chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Ch1

I am surprised Willow defends her and I am looking forward for more.

Ch2

uihh Willow was clearly a good choice to defend her and now to see what will happen.
hoebag chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
faiths last name is actually Lehane
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Excellent work.
mickk12 chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
love it wright seqel
red-jacobson chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
hey Scott,don't know if i reviewed this before, or not, but, now that Slayer Central is over, I'd love to see a follow up to this story.
red
davide chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
good story, thank you for it.
jedidiah chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
I really enjoyed this story-I'm still reading through the rest of your work in chronological order, and I'm hoping you already wrote a sequel. If not, though, I'd love to see one when the muse strikes you. :-)
Cobweb2 chapter 6 . 2/18/2003
I wanna congratulate you on winning The Halo Award for best action. It is truely a great fic. You captured Xander's (and Willow's) characters incredibly well. Bravo!
Cal chapter 6 . 4/28/2001
*Adds to favourites* That was just incredible. You are very talented, keep up the good work!
Catherine chapter 6 . 2/24/2001
More please! That was so cool!
Scott Timms chapter 6 . 2/24/2001
Great story. Although I was sort of hoping for some Xander/Faith romance. I liked how you worked Xander's fight skills into the story. Very cool.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
This is an excellent story, full of action and surprise twists.