Reviews for Misconception
ZomSica chapter 1 . 10/24
I am drowning in my tears once again
Good job
Byeke chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh wow... This fanfic was incredile and horrifying at the same time.

I'm usually not one for OC stories. But the strange thing is, I didn't realise that naru was an OC until after I finished it. She seemed so real and well written that I easily mistook her as an ACTUAL sailor moon character. and now I absolutely adore Naru

I really want to point out that the characters were extremely well written. They're reactions are exactly what I'd picture them doing in this situation. Especially how you wrote Usagi and Mamo. Its terrifying to think about, but I can easily see them neglecting their daughter if something like this were to happen.(I admit it. I don't think they'd ever win the "#1 parents" award.)

So in the end I found this fanfic amazing, sad and horrifying. heavy on the horrifying part.
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 3/21
This broke my heart and is my favorite Sailor Moon story i've read to date. The ending i didn't expect, and it hurts so much to think Small Lady will never exist, but it was brilliantly done.
LaurettaCoffyn chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my god. This fic broke my heart and slowly put it back together again. So beautifully written.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 2/13
Dang...I have to say, that ending was so bitter-sweet.
The only reason they ever came to treating her like their daughter and stopped those empty smiles was wiping their memories of Chibi-Usa out completely. Ouch.

At least Naru (and Pluto) remember her.

And at the very least, everyone actually DO love her for real now.

I'm kind of bitter at the way they treated Naru, but at the very least they do kind of care for her. At least enough that they don't just let her get killed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh i wish there was a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Damn this story is amazing,I'm still made at how they all treated her for 900 years and that it took erasing the memories of chibi-usa to make them act like actual parents
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
How bittersweet. To have what she wanted yet at the cost of fully robbing that person's memories from her loved ones.
Night-azure chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Good, I hated that spoiled pink spore...messed up brat who deserves worse than death.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
So sad. But definately an interrestin twist.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
...That was remarkable, beautiful, touching...simply amazing...I have no words to describe how moving this fic was spectacular. You just perfectly described an OC, without making her a Mary Sue, you showed her as a human being and made her empathetic. Such things are rarely done in fanfiction.

I felt like crying when I read this, but it was awesome. I hope you will honestly write more in the future.
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Heart-breaking and beautifully written...
Pitocchi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Yay! I hate that stupid pink brat bitch! To hell with her!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I cried, the story was absolutely heartbreaking and darkly brilliant. This is a beautiful work that will definitely be revisited.
Melancholy Drift chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Incredibly original idea! This drove me very close to tears. You captured everything so wonderfully, it all seemed so very real, and that only made the emotions I felt for it so more more intense.