Reviews for Misconception
varzate732 chapter 1 . 7/3
So Cute!
foxtwyn chapter 1 . 3/14
I'll agree with anon. One of the best, if not the best written OC ever is within this story.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/14
This is one of those stories that I stumble across and reread periodically ever since I first found it a few years ago, and each time I never cease to be moved by the intensity of the story. The premise and the way the characters are developed is a hauntingly beautiful deconstruction of SM's happily-ever-after Crystal Tokyo trope, and Naru may very well be the most well-written OC i've ever encountered. Truly one of the best fanfics I've read, ever. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us internet strangers :)
Colliding Neon Stars chapter 1 . 1/21
This story will always hold up and be a testament to how incredible fanfiction can be! I will always consider this one of the very best!
Angela M chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow, what a wonderful story, I was bawling right up to the end. I wonder, will Naru's memories of distant parents change?
Lapouf chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I see why this has such a wonderful reputation within our fandom. It's amazing!
AquaAqours chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Amazing story. One of the best I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
*sniff* I'm not crying...I just forgot to blink :'(:'(:'(:'(:'( a lot.
WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Good story, but if I were Chibi-Naru, I'd go back in time and murder all those people instead of helping them for their treatment of me.
Dame Amaryllis chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Ouch. Now that was a cruel story. Beautiful, for sure, but oh so cruel.
Alba chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Wow! I'm hera reading this story after 11 years. It's amazing. I loved it. The emotions were overwhelming. Thank you!
ZomSica chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I am drowning in my tears once again
Good job
Byeke chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh wow... This fanfic was incredile and horrifying at the same time.

I'm usually not one for OC stories. But the strange thing is, I didn't realise that naru was an OC until after I finished it. She seemed so real and well written that I easily mistook her as an ACTUAL sailor moon character. and now I absolutely adore Naru

I really want to point out that the characters were extremely well written. They're reactions are exactly what I'd picture them doing in this situation. Especially how you wrote Usagi and Mamo. Its terrifying to think about, but I can easily see them neglecting their daughter if something like this were to happen.(I admit it. I don't think they'd ever win the "#1 parents" award.)

So in the end I found this fanfic amazing, sad and horrifying. heavy on the horrifying part.
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This broke my heart and is my favorite Sailor Moon story i've read to date. The ending i didn't expect, and it hurts so much to think Small Lady will never exist, but it was brilliantly done.
LaurettaCoffyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my god. This fic broke my heart and slowly put it back together again. So beautifully written.