Reviews for Misconception
Lapouf chapter 1 . 11/4
I see why this has such a wonderful reputation within our fandom. It's amazing!
AquaAqours chapter 1 . 8/26
Amazing story. One of the best I've read.
*sniff* I'm not crying...I just forgot to blink :'(:'(:'(:'(:'( a lot.
WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 4/9
Good story, but if I were Chibi-Naru, I'd go back in time and murder all those people instead of helping them for their treatment of me.
Dame-Amaryllis chapter 1 . 4/2
Ouch. Now that was a cruel story. Beautiful, for sure, but oh so cruel.
Alba chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow! I'm hera reading this story after 11 years. It's amazing. I loved it. The emotions were overwhelming. Thank you!
ZomSica chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I am drowning in my tears once again
Good job
Byeke chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh wow... This fanfic was incredile and horrifying at the same time.

I'm usually not one for OC stories. But the strange thing is, I didn't realise that naru was an OC until after I finished it. She seemed so real and well written that I easily mistook her as an ACTUAL sailor moon character. and now I absolutely adore Naru

I really want to point out that the characters were extremely well written. They're reactions are exactly what I'd picture them doing in this situation. Especially how you wrote Usagi and Mamo. Its terrifying to think about, but I can easily see them neglecting their daughter if something like this were to happen.(I admit it. I don't think they'd ever win the "#1 parents" award.)

So in the end I found this fanfic amazing, sad and horrifying. heavy on the horrifying part.
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This broke my heart and is my favorite Sailor Moon story i've read to date. The ending i didn't expect, and it hurts so much to think Small Lady will never exist, but it was brilliantly done.
LaurettaCoffyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my god. This fic broke my heart and slowly put it back together again. So beautifully written.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Dang...I have to say, that ending was so bitter-sweet.
The only reason they ever came to treating her like their daughter and stopped those empty smiles was wiping their memories of Chibi-Usa out completely. Ouch.

At least Naru (and Pluto) remember her.

And at the very least, everyone actually DO love her for real now.

I'm kind of bitter at the way they treated Naru, but at the very least they do kind of care for her. At least enough that they don't just let her get killed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh i wish there was a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Damn this story is amazing,I'm still made at how they all treated her for 900 years and that it took erasing the memories of chibi-usa to make them act like actual parents
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
How bittersweet. To have what she wanted yet at the cost of fully robbing that person's memories from her loved ones.
Night-azure chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Good, I hated that spoiled pink spore...messed up brat who deserves worse than death.