Reviews for Misconception
LaurettaCoffyn chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my god. This fic broke my heart and slowly put it back together again. So beautifully written.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 2/13
Dang...I have to say, that ending was so bitter-sweet.
The only reason they ever came to treating her like their daughter and stopped those empty smiles was wiping their memories of Chibi-Usa out completely. Ouch.

At least Naru (and Pluto) remember her.

And at the very least, everyone actually DO love her for real now.

I'm kind of bitter at the way they treated Naru, but at the very least they do kind of care for her. At least enough that they don't just let her get killed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh i wish there was a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Damn this story is amazing,I'm still made at how they all treated her for 900 years and that it took erasing the memories of chibi-usa to make them act like actual parents
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
How bittersweet. To have what she wanted yet at the cost of fully robbing that person's memories from her loved ones.
Night-azure chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Good, I hated that spoiled pink spore...messed up brat who deserves worse than death.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
So sad. But definately an interrestin twist.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
...That was remarkable, beautiful, touching...simply amazing...I have no words to describe how moving this fic was...it was spectacular. You just perfectly described an OC, without making her a Mary Sue, you showed her as a human being and made her empathetic. Such things are rarely done in fanfiction.

I felt like crying when I read this, but it was awesome. I hope you will honestly write more in the future.
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Heart-breaking and beautifully written...
Pitocchi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Yay! I hate that stupid pink brat bitch! To hell with her!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I cried, the story was absolutely heartbreaking and darkly brilliant. This is a beautiful work that will definitely be revisited.
Fire Chain chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Incredibly original idea! This drove me very close to tears. You captured everything so wonderfully, it all seemed so very real, and that only made the emotions I felt for it so more more intense.
Strawberry Moon Rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is so well written!

Not only was it unique and original, the way it was told was brilliant. I like how you did different stages of her life, while it all tied together perfectly.

I always wondered, what would they do if Chibi-Usa didn't happen? What if someone else was born in her place? You answered that question :)

From the beginning to the end, I loved everything about this story.
Angel Of Versailles chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
such a sad story
I thought in the end Chibi-Naru would go to the past and sacrifice herself to bring Chibi-Usa back
Anyway I still like this fic
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It's interesting. I like it. A fresh take.