Reviews for Misconception
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
...That was remarkable, beautiful, touching...simply amazing...I have no words to describe how moving this fic was spectacular. You just perfectly described an OC, without making her a Mary Sue, you showed her as a human being and made her empathetic. Such things are rarely done in fanfiction.

I felt like crying when I read this, but it was awesome. I hope you will honestly write more in the future.
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Heart-breaking and beautifully written...
Pitocchi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Yay! I hate that stupid pink brat bitch! To hell with her!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I cried, the story was absolutely heartbreaking and darkly brilliant. This is a beautiful work that will definitely be revisited.
Melancholy Drift chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Incredibly original idea! This drove me very close to tears. You captured everything so wonderfully, it all seemed so very real, and that only made the emotions I felt for it so more more intense.
Strawberry Moon Rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is so well written!

Not only was it unique and original, the way it was told was brilliant. I like how you did different stages of her life, while it all tied together perfectly.

I always wondered, what would they do if Chibi-Usa didn't happen? What if someone else was born in her place? You answered that question :)

From the beginning to the end, I loved everything about this story.
Angel Of Versailles chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
such a sad story
I thought in the end Chibi-Naru would go to the past and sacrifice herself to bring Chibi-Usa back
Anyway I still like this fic
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It's interesting. I like it. A fresh take.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Now this...

Wow. This is... Wow. O.O

Now, personally speaking, I like Chibiusa. So to discover that she is not in this story makes me a litle sad. However, you portrayed this quite wonderfully. Definitely something to think about, that's for sure!

Great job!
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I read this story a long time ago and recently stumbled upon it again. It is a wonderfully written story, well thought out and heartbreaking all at once. I loathe Chibi-Usa with the fire of a thousand suns, so I enjoy this story for the creation of a much better heiress as well as for the brilliant tale that you have told. Despite my loathing, I did also feel the pain and the regret at her loss which is some deep emotion to take from me!

Really well thought out and each scene was poignant. I remember clearly the scene with the odangos which even on a reread was still as gripping. My only criticism would be a personal one in that I hate Naru's name haha, but oh well. :P

I appreciate the constantly description of Chibi-Usa's pink hair - it made the comparison between the more understated Neo-Lady who is put together and elegant and the bright, vivacious, bubbly Chibi-Usa even more blatant.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh god, you drove me to tears.
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I previously wrote a review as Maiden Marmalade but I have to give you one under my new account because I feel as if I can never put into enough words how much I truly love your story. Sometimes I read a new one-shot and go, hmm I think this is my favorite one-shot now. But then I revisit yours and I think-No...THIS is a masterpiece.

This was no easy piece too read, which means it was not easy to write. I mourned and cheered for Chibi-Usa yet cheered and mourned for Naru too. Thank you for this. Thank you.

Maiden A
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is a beautiful sad story. It really is wonderful. U put so much feeling into it that I teared so much.
Kokoni chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow I teared up. So sweet and beautiful.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was an interesting concept and was quite enjoyable to read something that is different from most other stories that are out there. Time and Destiny are ever changing and this was a great way to show that. I'm sure that by now you have forgotten all about this story but since I'm someone who enjoys receiving reviews on completed works I figured I'd leave one for this story as well. I'm glad that I dug through some old stories to find this gem.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »