Reviews for Misconception
Kokoni chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow I teared up. So sweet and beautiful.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was an interesting concept and was quite enjoyable to read something that is different from most other stories that are out there. Time and Destiny are ever changing and this was a great way to show that. I'm sure that by now you have forgotten all about this story but since I'm someone who enjoys receiving reviews on completed works I figured I'd leave one for this story as well. I'm glad that I dug through some old stories to find this gem.
bon chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I find it difficult to read stories that aren't in proper canon, or alternate universe, or just plain away from what it should be.

I am really, really impressed. Astounded, even. I loved it. A little sad at the end, but I absolutely loved it. The idea, the thought, I don't even know! I just loved it. Thank you.
Kinky Kat chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I remember reading this years ago. I stumbled upon this today by accident, but I recognized the story from the first few lines of text.

It's both painfully sad and beautiful and so well constructed. It's been 8 years since you wrote it, but still. Big kudos to you for creating such a wonderful tale.
Zealot of Reading chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Interesting story.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is by far my favourite Sailor Moon fanfiction I've ever read - tightly written, visceral, squeezes the heart. Brava.
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I have to say, I love this story, but it's terribly sad. She lost an entire childhood to Chiba Usa. :(
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I have ever read. I actually have tears in my eyes which is no easy feat! I felt so much for Naru, and for everyone else as they tried to cope with Chibi-Usa's lost. I thought somehow Naru would get Chibi-Usa for them but I'm so glad you did it your way.

Naru was a fighter! I was so proud of her when she destroyed the Restoration Research. But the last words of the story when Pluto told her that the characters may be different, I started crying. You pulled me so much into the story that I forgot that Naru was an OC. I imagined this happening and was so happy that Naru wouldn't just hear the tales of a time-traveling child. She would get the chance to argue with Usagi over Mamo-chan. And yet at the same time I mourned Chibi-Usa, but amazingly as the story went on she began to fade for me too.

That right there shows how amazing a writer you are. To draw a reader into a universe and have them feel the same as the main character. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.

Maiden Marmalade
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow! That was really sad. Poor Chibi Naru... The part where Chibi Naru made her hair like the Queens was sweet :) but the Queen's reaction was a bit harsh...sure she was upset that Naru wasn't Rini but the poor girl wanted to be accepted and loved for being herself...I cried through that part...

I do like the relationship between Pluto and Chibi Naru at the end :)

Out of all the inner Sailor Soilders I think Mercury was the nicest of them all toward Chibi Naru, or maybe that's because Mercury was Chibi Naru's teacher...
NyanNyan96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I read this fic maybe a year or two ago, and I was recently thinking about just how great and clever the concept is. I went through so many google searches to find it. I was not disappointed as I read through it again. I like how Chibi-Naru is just such a relatable character and you always either want to give her a hug or make her show some backbone. My favorite part was when she and Serenity had the hair debacle and also whenever she and Pluto had talks. Beautiful story..
xMusicxHobox chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I LOVE IT!
Kurai Kiryu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow! It was diferent of everyting I've read until now, was a extraordinary work you done. Everything was so real and crude I didn't had any problem to understand what the characters was feeling because it was all there.

Congratulations!
see.you.in.the.dark chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I read this story back in 2004, and it has been one of the very few stories that I still remember. I absolutly love this, and I really wish for you to continue to write. You have an amazing talent, and I'm sure from the reviews you have been getting, we do not want you to stop. Write more, and have fun with it, because with stories like this, you could easily will Best Selling. :3
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
...speechless at pure awesome...
Audra Vaikas chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is the first fanfic to ever make me cry. I tip my hat to you.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »