Reviews for Misconception
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I read this story a long time ago and recently stumbled upon it again. It is a wonderfully written story, well thought out and heartbreaking all at once. I loathe Chibi-Usa with the fire of a thousand suns, so I enjoy this story for the creation of a much better heiress as well as for the brilliant tale that you have told. Despite my loathing, I did also feel the pain and the regret at her loss which is some deep emotion to take from me!

Really well thought out and each scene was poignant. I remember clearly the scene with the odangos which even on a reread was still as gripping. My only criticism would be a personal one in that I hate Naru's name haha, but oh well. :P

I appreciate the constantly description of Chibi-Usa's pink hair - it made the comparison between the more understated Neo-Lady who is put together and elegant and the bright, vivacious, bubbly Chibi-Usa even more blatant.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh god, you drove me to tears.
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I previously wrote a review as Maiden Marmalade but I have to give you one under my new account because I feel as if I can never put into enough words how much I truly love your story. Sometimes I read a new one-shot and go, hmm I think this is my favorite one-shot now. But then I revisit yours and I think-No...THIS is a masterpiece.

This was no easy piece too read, which means it was not easy to write. I mourned and cheered for Chibi-Usa yet cheered and mourned for Naru too. Thank you for this. Thank you.

Maiden A
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is a beautiful sad story. It really is wonderful. U put so much feeling into it that I teared so much.
Kokoni chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow I teared up. So sweet and beautiful.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was an interesting concept and was quite enjoyable to read something that is different from most other stories that are out there. Time and Destiny are ever changing and this was a great way to show that. I'm sure that by now you have forgotten all about this story but since I'm someone who enjoys receiving reviews on completed works I figured I'd leave one for this story as well. I'm glad that I dug through some old stories to find this gem.
bon chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I find it difficult to read stories that aren't in proper canon, or alternate universe, or just plain away from what it should be.

I am really, really impressed. Astounded, even. I loved it. A little sad at the end, but I absolutely loved it. The idea, the thought, I don't even know! I just loved it. Thank you.
Little Mob Queen chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I remember reading this years ago. I stumbled upon this today by accident, but I recognized the story from the first few lines of text.

It's both painfully sad and beautiful and so well constructed. It's been 8 years since you wrote it, but still. Big kudos to you for creating such a wonderful tale.
Zealot of Reading chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Interesting story.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is by far my favourite Sailor Moon fanfiction I've ever read - tightly written, visceral, squeezes the heart. Brava.
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I have to say, I love this story, but it's terribly sad. She lost an entire childhood to Chiba Usa. :(
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I have ever read. I actually have tears in my eyes which is no easy feat! I felt so much for Naru, and for everyone else as they tried to cope with Chibi-Usa's lost. I thought somehow Naru would get Chibi-Usa for them but I'm so glad you did it your way.

Naru was a fighter! I was so proud of her when she destroyed the Restoration Research. But the last words of the story when Pluto told her that the characters may be different, I started crying. You pulled me so much into the story that I forgot that Naru was an OC. I imagined this happening and was so happy that Naru wouldn't just hear the tales of a time-traveling child. She would get the chance to argue with Usagi over Mamo-chan. And yet at the same time I mourned Chibi-Usa, but amazingly as the story went on she began to fade for me too.

That right there shows how amazing a writer you are. To draw a reader into a universe and have them feel the same as the main character. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.

Maiden Marmalade
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow! That was really sad. Poor Chibi Naru... The part where Chibi Naru made her hair like the Queens was sweet :) but the Queen's reaction was a bit harsh...sure she was upset that Naru wasn't Rini but the poor girl wanted to be accepted and loved for being herself...I cried through that part...

I do like the relationship between Pluto and Chibi Naru at the end :)

Out of all the inner Sailor Soilders I think Mercury was the nicest of them all toward Chibi Naru, or maybe that's because Mercury was Chibi Naru's teacher...
NyanNyan96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I read this fic maybe a year or two ago, and I was recently thinking about just how great and clever the concept is. I went through so many google searches to find it. I was not disappointed as I read through it again. I like how Chibi-Naru is just such a relatable character and you always either want to give her a hug or make her show some backbone. My favorite part was when she and Serenity had the hair debacle and also whenever she and Pluto had talks. Beautiful story..
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 1 . 10/21/2011