Reviews for Misconception
see.you.in.the.dark chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I read this story back in 2004, and it has been one of the very few stories that I still remember. I absolutly love this, and I really wish for you to continue to write. You have an amazing talent, and I'm sure from the reviews you have been getting, we do not want you to stop. Write more, and have fun with it, because with stories like this, you could easily will Best Selling. :3
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
...speechless at pure awesome...
Audra Vaikas chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is the first fanfic to ever make me cry. I tip my hat to you.
Brizzy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
:-)
White Ivy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Little Naru's pain made me cry.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I was misconcepted through all the fic. And I liked the sensation of it, mostly because you captured well the pain, sadness and melancholy of the eyes of Usaki, Mamoru and the senshi.

Adored the bit with Sailor Pluto, gave it a good inch of the possible and a great scapade for Naru-chan.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow. Wow that was intense.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Good concept beautifully executed.
ehanda chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
loved it!
Lt. Sanders chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Well written

Extremely sad
jin chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ew Naru.
PsychobabbleDream chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story had my interests piqued from start to finish. Very interesting take on the different characters. Love the twist, although I had a sneaky suspicion the minute Mercury mentioned Nemesis. It only makes sense for their memories to be altered if events change from then on. Great story!
gundamseeddestiny chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
different but good. great story
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really enjoyed this. Naru is a wonderful OC, not sue-ish at all. I'm glad she got a happy ending. :)

Ciao!
Xoroth chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Excellent story. Truly well done.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »