Reviews for Misconception
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I was misconcepted through all the fic. And I liked the sensation of it, mostly because you captured well the pain, sadness and melancholy of the eyes of Usaki, Mamoru and the senshi.

Adored the bit with Sailor Pluto, gave it a good inch of the possible and a great scapade for Naru-chan.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow. Wow that was intense.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Good concept beautifully executed.
ehanda chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
loved it!
Lt. Sanders chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Well written

Extremely sad
jin chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ew Naru.
PsychobabbleDream chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story had my interests piqued from start to finish. Very interesting take on the different characters. Love the twist, although I had a sneaky suspicion the minute Mercury mentioned Nemesis. It only makes sense for their memories to be altered if events change from then on. Great story!
gundamseeddestiny chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
different but good. great story
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really enjoyed this. Naru is a wonderful OC, not sue-ish at all. I'm glad she got a happy ending. :)

Ciao!
Xoroth chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Excellent story. Truly well done.
nekonell-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
w0w! That has to be the most intense story i have ever read. I can relate somewhat to Naru-chan, because i am not the "perfection" that resembles my other sisters. i am sometimes treated diffrently and strive for them to be proud, esspecially my dad. amazing peice!
aimdiscord chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I started reading Sailor Moon fanfictions... um... yesterday. Since I didn't know what to read first, or what might be a good plotline, I went to the .moon net site... and a few other sailor moon fanfiction sites... Your story showed up on ALL of them as one of the best of the best. : )

So, naturally, I read it - and I agree! Small Lady with blue hair has never been so awesome!
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
wow! this was a great idea!
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is a really incredible story. What a fascinating take on the characters. It had me entranced from start to end. Excellent work.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/19/2009