Reviews for Misconception
PsychobabbleDream chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story had my interests piqued from start to finish. Very interesting take on the different characters. Love the twist, although I had a sneaky suspicion the minute Mercury mentioned Nemesis. It only makes sense for their memories to be altered if events change from then on. Great story!
gundamseeddestiny chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
different but good. great story
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really enjoyed this. Naru is a wonderful OC, not sue-ish at all. I'm glad she got a happy ending. :)

Ciao!
Xoroth chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Excellent story. Truly well done.
nekonell-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
w0w! That has to be the most intense story i have ever read. I can relate somewhat to Naru-chan, because i am not the "perfection" that resembles my other sisters. i am sometimes treated diffrently and strive for them to be proud, esspecially my dad. amazing peice!
aimdiscord chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I started reading Sailor Moon fanfictions... um... yesterday. Since I didn't know what to read first, or what might be a good plotline, I went to the .moon net site... and a few other sailor moon fanfiction sites... Your story showed up on ALL of them as one of the best of the best. : )

So, naturally, I read it - and I agree! Small Lady with blue hair has never been so awesome!
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
wow! this was a great idea!
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is a really incredible story. What a fascinating take on the characters. It had me entranced from start to end. Excellent work.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was so... awesome!
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow! What an amazing, well thought out story this was. I'm a fan of Rini even though her attitude, especially towards Serena, can get on my nerves. I enjoyed reading this story even though it had so much angst in it most of the time. You did a marvelous job on it, and I send you a few dozen of imaginary roses.

MoonlightMaiden14
Loving Love chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
The story was SO sad :( ! It was beautiful and awful (like in a sad way) at the same time. When I was reading it, I thought that Naru-chan was either going to go to the Time Gate and try to go to the past so the future she lived in could never happen or commit sucide. You put a real twist on things. I loved reading it! The part where Naru-chan did her hair like Chibi-Usa's was heartbreaking. In general, the whole story was bitter and depressing. But that's probably why you put it under angst, right :P? Anyways, I love your story and it's unqiue plot and idea!
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aw its such a sad story! But it is very different then what we usually read about.
PhantasyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I just have one word for this story: WOW! You’ve written this story so well. The way you convey your characters emotions was so magnificent and real. I felt so sorry for the girl, all those times wanting to be accepted by everyone and feeling so bad for being a replacement. It took me a while to read this, but I enjoyed every minute of it. It was so sad, to see her have to go through such a situation. It was also original and new to see a different side of Neo Queen Serenity and King Darien and the Sailor Soldiers as they dealt with the pain of losing Rini. At times they were acting like she had a disease or something.

The most striking part of the story that struck me hard was the way Serenity acted when Naru wore her hair exactly like hers. It was a little more realistic to see her get mad instead of give a dry smile and be the perfect queen she is portrayed to be in the future of the anime. Although she was brutally harsh, it was enlighten and insightful to see that.

I must say that I like this story a lot (enough its sad) and hope you continue to write more great stories such as this.

Later
sakurafairy34 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. You conveyed all the different emotions really well
Wings Of Fancy chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I liked this story alot. It really opened my eyes to the paradox that Rini created. Excellent story!

Wings