Reviews for Misconception
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I LOVE IT!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wow. well, I kinda like, but its sad...

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
EI chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Simply amazing. Very original concept and fabulous writing. Good job!
Usagi no Mimi chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That is probably one of the best BSSM AUs I've read. The voice you use in this story made me feel sorry for everybody: Chibi-Naru, Usagi and co., and last but never least in my book, ChibiUsa. It's good that you show Pluto basically telling her(Chibi-Naru)that her sister is out there somewhere in the space-time continnum(sp?)

*sigh* I like bitter sweet endings.

moonlitephox chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
mna that was a different story. I loved it. it was abit sad for chibi-usa though. but I could totally see a music video for that or the animation sequence for that piece. keep up the good work.
Annonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Amazing, absolutely AMAZING story.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wow. That was so very powerfully written you had me with tears in my eyes. I felt so sorry for Naru-chan, always being ignored in favour of a child who would never exist. This was possibly the most interesting alternate timeline fic I have ever read; and believe me, that in itself is saying something.

I hope to read more from you soon: keep up the amazing writing.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Man this was so sad!i swear I cried...I never cry but at RK. You created a miracle!
VegaKatt chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
God! What an incredible story, you had me hooked from beginning to end! It was kind of a sad story, but very fluid. I enjoyed it great deal and this is going on my favourite stories list!
K.Togetsu chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
sad...but very well-written. T_T _
Kaleyanne chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Chibiusa is probably my favorite character in this series, but there is just something undeniably enjoyable about this parallel timeline. Sad, and yet... I enjoyed it very much, though. Well done!
animechick chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
this story is both sad and really good

the story kept me interested
Ishq chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
i love this story its so god! I LOVE NARU-CHAN! shes the best, nothing against chibi-usa but i hated how everyone was like wanting her and how naru had like a pretty bad and sad childhood, if i was her i wouldn't be so easy to forgive and forget! well anyways I LOVE IT!

~Ishq~
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is one of the most fascinating alternate timeline fics I have ever read. Very nice.
Jennyroseangel chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
...that's the best story ever. depressing, well written... the best. great job!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »