Reviews for Misconception
Annonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Amazing, absolutely AMAZING story.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wow. That was so very powerfully written you had me with tears in my eyes. I felt so sorry for Naru-chan, always being ignored in favour of a child who would never exist. This was possibly the most interesting alternate timeline fic I have ever read; and believe me, that in itself is saying something.

I hope to read more from you soon: keep up the amazing writing.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Man this was so sad!i swear I cried...I never cry but at RK. You created a miracle!
VegaKatt chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
God! What an incredible story, you had me hooked from beginning to end! It was kind of a sad story, but very fluid. I enjoyed it great deal and this is going on my favourite stories list!
K.Togetsu chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
sad...but very well-written. T_T _
Kaleyanne chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Chibiusa is probably my favorite character in this series, but there is just something undeniably enjoyable about this parallel timeline. Sad, and yet... I enjoyed it very much, though. Well done!
animechick chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
this story is both sad and really good

the story kept me interested
Ishq chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
i love this story its so god! I LOVE NARU-CHAN! shes the best, nothing against chibi-usa but i hated how everyone was like wanting her and how naru had like a pretty bad and sad childhood, if i was her i wouldn't be so easy to forgive and forget! well anyways I LOVE IT!

TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is one of the most fascinating alternate timeline fics I have ever read. Very nice.
Jennyroseangel chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
...that's the best story ever. depressing, well written... the best. great job!
Sokudo Ningyou chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I still hate you for coming up with the idea first. :P That said, I still like it.
A Cosmic Creation chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
That story was just awesome! So well written, I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories now!
Michelle1Lauren chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
That story seriously made my eyes water. I love it. This is the best one shot that I have ever read in my entire life

The Kid
Lil-lani chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I've read some of your other fanfics as well as this one, and I must say that I love your writing style. It's so elegent and... serene, if that makes any sense... Your written pieces just make me feel so peaceful, not to mention that they are unique and different from others which I have read. Keep up the good work and please post more stories if you get new ideas! -
Critika chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I love your story because you've depicted emotions very well. Chibi Usa (the one on the American dub version) always got on my nerves! I also thought everyone took destiny for granted and your story is the kind of story that reminds us the future is NEVER certain - even if you've lived it. Great job!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »