Reviews for Misconception
Sunny38 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
wow! i thought that it's an amazing story! though chibi-naru-chan as sailor moon was slightly confusing. well done! :)
Gr33nJ3w3lRain chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I'm happy witht his stories ending, because before I was totally depressed no kid should ever feel like that
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I read this story long ago and thought I review, but I did not...well now. This story shows what the future might be like for the monarchs of earth if they did not conceive Chibi-Usa. Neo-Lady Naru is one character that one would never perceive as a 'Mary-Sue' because she is a speculation on what might happen; a 'if' and I do feel sympathy for her because she lived in Chibi-Usa's shadows...Again, kudos to you!
Sakura12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is an awesome one shot. you are an awesome writer!
Elara chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Absolutly Amazing...Astounding... I want to write just like you... I can't even articulate what I want to say!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I LOVE IT!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wow. well, I kinda like, but its sad...

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
EI chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Simply amazing. Very original concept and fabulous writing. Good job!
Usagi no Mimi chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That is probably one of the best BSSM AUs I've read. The voice you use in this story made me feel sorry for everybody: Chibi-Naru, Usagi and co., and last but never least in my book, ChibiUsa. It's good that you show Pluto basically telling her(Chibi-Naru)that her sister is out there somewhere in the space-time continnum(sp?)

*sigh* I like bitter sweet endings.

moonlitephox chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
mna that was a different story. I loved it. it was abit sad for chibi-usa though. but I could totally see a music video for that or the animation sequence for that piece. keep up the good work.
Annonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Amazing, absolutely AMAZING story.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wow. That was so very powerfully written you had me with tears in my eyes. I felt so sorry for Naru-chan, always being ignored in favour of a child who would never exist. This was possibly the most interesting alternate timeline fic I have ever read; and believe me, that in itself is saying something.

I hope to read more from you soon: keep up the amazing writing.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Man this was so sad!i swear I cried...I never cry but at RK. You created a miracle!
VegaKatt chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
God! What an incredible story, you had me hooked from beginning to end! It was kind of a sad story, but very fluid. I enjoyed it great deal and this is going on my favourite stories list!
K.Togetsu chapter 1 . 7/6/2005