Reviews for Betrayed
RougeBaron chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
This is a nice read, and I enjoy it. It is rather short like BSC mentioned, but very condensed and straight to the point. It took you a long time though to update, but the last ones were quick. I hope you keep up the pace.

Would you consider posting this story in another website? My friend just took over "The Official Unofficial Battletech Fanfiction Archive" website last year and it's been gaining popularity ever since. Right now there are more than 120 high-quality BTech fanfics, and I think this fanfic will fit nicely into the archive. If you are interested, you can go to the website and email the webmaster. Hope to see you there.
geminidude1970 chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
interesting story,i await your next chapter.
Mr.McSpiff chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Very well written, and a good story in general... wait, scratch that, GREAT story. But... you haven't updated in 2 years! Get crackin'! (Translation: Great story, and please update)
Triptych chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Looking good! The background has been researched and the writing is mostly crisp- my only dissagreement is that the Dragoons were still hiding their Clan origins until the Clan invasion of 3049, although it is possible that they may spout Clan words in between themselves, I myself doubt it since they were able to hide everything the moment they entered the IS. All in all, good job, keep going!

Triptych ;)