Reviews for How We Got Back to Tomoeda
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I can imagine that Nakuru's POV would totally be like this, even if it is a bit annoying. I love the part where Eriol says he doesn't have an evil smile. Overall, this story is hilarious!
luthien-yavetil chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Write more please!
paper jam chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i love nakuru! she's just so... nakuru-ish! hehehehe... and plus.. she get's to glomp on touya! ... update soon!
Skyklutz the Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This story is great! I was on the floor the whole time! Keep up the GREAT work! Aww, poor Suppi though, end on a cliff hanger will ya?
Claire-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
XD hehehe! That is really such Nakuru's tone! I thought it was very amusing - ::Claire-chan Stamp of Approval even if she thinks England isn't gloompy and Eriol isn't stupid but that's Nakuru's opinion so she does anyway::

...I just typed gloompy instead of gloomy and I don't wanna go fix it. XD Hey, is it glomp-y in England? Is there constant glomping like at anime conventions? *_* That'd be cool!

Well, I've rambled too much xD; I felt bad for laughing even though Sakura-chan wasn't doing so good. Oh well ;
BusinessCasualPrincess chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I love this! Nakuru's narration is simply lovely, I was laughing the whole time. Update soon!