Reviews for Eternal Slayer
Netchka3 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Cool story. Can't wait until the sequel comes. Pretty please? Sequel? :-) :-) :-) :-)
Maverick500 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Good story, who was watching her. Is there a sequel
rankokun alpha chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
an excellent story i hope you write a sequel!
white avenger chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
I hope this review isn't too late, but I just read your story, and I wanted to say that I enjoyed it very much. A crossover between these two universes seems so right on so many levels that I don't know why there aren't thousands of different interpretations of just how it could be accomplished. The obvious connection with both groups having Watchers is just too good to pass up. Excellent story, and you resisted the temptation to make major Buffy characters immortal. Just one little thing: in the last chapter, when the Immortal Slayer requests to go to holy ground and Giles suggests the school library. It has long been established that the school library is located OVER THE HELLMOUTH, and I don't that qualifies as "holy ground" in any established religeon (please don't say it's holy ground for devil worshippers, I just don't think that would hold water). Keep up the good work
HecatonchiresLM chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
You just can't trust those watchers can you?
Riskreader chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Intresting
mapetite chapter 7 . 6/10/2001
Rock on! That was awesome.
The Fanfic Menace chapter 5 . 4/24/2001
Great story, one of the best stories I ever read, I love the storyline its amazing, the stuff with angelus an Duncan is great, and so is the stuff about Immortals being stuff watchers are trined about. amazing story. keep up the good work.
Jakathi chapter 7 . 3/11/2001
Interesting twist at the end.
Princess Nat chapter 7 . 3/2/2001
Wow. That was really good. I enjoyed seeing Duncan and the Scooby gang working together. Great job! :-)
littlevera chapter 7 . 2/25/2001
That was great! The writing was excellent and the story worked really well which is never easy with crossovers, esp for shows like Highlander and Buffy!Well done!
missy montrose chapter 7 . 2/23/2001
that was very good. write more!
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 2/23/2001
By all means, PLEASE write a sequel. It makes sense that Methos might not be the ONLY Immortal to infiltrate the Watchers, in order to watch THEM! And, this was a splendid variation on the Highlander/Buffy theme, in general.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 2/23/2001
Another great installment from...the Eilander.
Papa Wheelie chapter 5 . 2/23/2001
Bang-up job. Write on, Macduff (and, for all I know, that's what your first initial stands for)!