Reviews for Beaming Down to a Hellmouth?
Elton chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
This was a MOST EXCELLENT story (watches Bill and Teds Excellent adventure with my kids this weekend).
Thanks for sharing.
Monki-Neko chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
nice! i looked for this story because i found the sequel to it and wanted to know how it all started-and i wasn't disappointed!
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Good, believable too, thanks.
coyt63 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a great read. I enjoyed it very much. I like the fact you pulled in the CPT Pike crew of the Enterprise. I liked the play between Pike and Buffy. I wonder if you selected CPT Pike as a play off the 1992 movie Pike that Buffy had as a love interest.

Since I am doing a review I will add my wish list of things i wish were in the story ...

Good pick on not letting the weapons work well of they would just zap the vampires all day into dust. I would have loved a hair more technology in use.

I was sort of wishing Buffy would have gotten to see the ship and expressed more amazement at the idea of meeting a starship crew.
shadixfox chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
wow, this was awesome! I loved it, definitely adding it to my favorites.
shadixfox chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
awesome, this is great! I loved Tyler's little pep talk. XD
shadixfox chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
this is awesome so far! Spock talking to Giles made me smile. XD
shadixfox chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
good, so far. I'm excited to see where this is going!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
That was a good story, I liked it. Will Buffy still have any residual effects from the mind meld with Spock?

Bobboky chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
hopefully you can write another around the time of the movies!
Riskreader chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Risktalk1 chapter 4 . 3/25/2001
Look forward to the sequel
Louie Pastiche chapter 4 . 3/16/2001
You have my vote for any number of sequels (including, I hope, STDS9 and a plot involving Section 31). Thanks again!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 3 . 3/16/2001