Reviews for A Wolf at the Door
Sandry chapter 1 . 3/26
Sweet. Sad. A little eerie. I love this ship and you do them justice and then some. :) I really loved how you wrote them in Tales from the House of the Moon. Kouga and Kagome were always so close to it. She was on the verge of loving him in the series, I think.
samika-37 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
My heart was breaking while I was reading this. Poor Kouga :(

Anyway, great one-shot! Definitely an angst one-shot I would recommend to anyone :)
Yuix chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Extremely well written. I wish this was more than a one shot, to be honest. :)
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
wow! Angsty but well written. It totally summarizes Kouga's feelings & insecurity. left me wanting for a sequel...hehe! I think Kouga can give Kagome more credit, since she is forgiving & full of life. ;)
thanks for sharing your work. Good day! :D
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Huh. I never really cared for the Kouga/Kagome pairing but this was a very interesting look into what might've happened. I'm stuck between feeling sorry for Kouga and sad for Kagome.
XquizitSimplicity chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wow, I'm not usually one for this pairing but I enjoyed this very much. Very well written!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was disturbing...but amazing. If that makes sense. :)
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I can completely understand Kouga's choice to lie to her. After 500 years of being without her and finally getting his chance with her, the thought of losing her again would be unbearable. Sometimes we've got to make the most of an unfair situation. Its not as if he didn't earn her love honestly, at least thats the impression I got considering the scene of her kissing him is before the scene on the train and her thinking it must be him that she loved because she currently does love him.

Beautifully written piece. Best Kouga/Kagome one-shot out there along with your other KK story Things Forgotten While Waiting.
mookies chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
How beautifully chilling! Very interesting take on the Kouga/Kagome relationship, for sure.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Um, wow. Another kinda-sweet, yet overwhelmingly depressing oneshot... but I still can't help but like it :) Very nice beginning and end. That last line gives a great (but angsty) visual - sad, but perfect stop. Great job.
2featherbraids chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow. That actuly took some thought to read and comprehned, Good job.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Dark and intense. Love it!
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow...that was just amazing. I really love your story, it's just...so amazingly written...keep it up girl, I'm gonna be checking out your other stories now...
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very well done, made me feel a bit bad for Koga.
S chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
VERY angsty, such a pleasure to read! You have a wonderful writing style, I look forward to reading more of your work in the future