Reviews for I Turn To You
XxAutumnLacexX chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Write more! I like it! Write more! PLEASE!

Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
You didn't give us any indication that you were switching scenes. I was a little confused on how we reached Mark and Courtney so fast. How about in between paragraphs when you do that, you put a - mark in there. That's what I do when I'm switching scenes.
RinkuAmanuma chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
I now officially love you!

Great story!

-adds to faves-
Kat-chan8806 chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
I don't know if oyu're still writing here, but I really like your fanfic and I really hope you get the rewritten version up soon.

And to Vegas Baby, you have no foundation behind what you said. If you're going to put such strong statements, you'd better learn to put some edivence or, at the very least, a bit of common sense, behind your insults. That was just plain childish. Your statements have no basis or foundation. Give CONCTRUCTIVE criticism only, got that?

Mental Sage, I really hope you decide to share the rest of this wonderful story with us. Keep writing, please. I'm looking forward to the rewritten version.
Spirited Celebration chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
AAH! This story is so cute! write more!
ScaleyBlackDragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is a really good story line. I am glad to have read it all. I do believe you should keep going on. I love it!
alyssafowler chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hey, I actualt like this. And I am waitting for the next chapter.

I just finished the third book and now on the fourth.

Anyway plez update!
believer07747 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
the overall pairing may be Loor and Bobby, but the real pairing is mark with courtney and vo with bobby. also, just b/c vegas baby's comment was negative, it does not mean u can't accept it. u should appreciate it as much as the positive ones, b/c the negative reviews can benefit u alot. look at it as constructive criticism. u can also criticize me if u want like u did to vegas baby, but i dont care. also, u dont hafta take my advice. u have excellent writing skills, but it's a shame u use it for such perverted ideas.
jhcSUIOfAipuEFG chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You have a sick, sick mind! Bobby and Spader! You don't know how wrong that is! Bobby Pendragon is not gay! Don't continue!
MeBeShe4815 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
...i suggest that you make it more...different between the two of them. but overall good
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 2 . 8/6/2005

Bucking Bronco chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This is a little confusing. You should try to look at your fic after it's written. There's no setting or anything. The enviroment is not described. While minor details aren't needed you should give a vague idea of the surroundings. Plus your charcters say things randomly and their emotions are not portrayed. While I love this fic for its Bobby x Spader slashiness, you really need to think this fic over. Good job though on the slash part! It seems that you're the only Pendragon slash writer on the whole darn internet! I hope you write in a slash lemon soon! I want a lot of details for that! XD
Bucking Bronco chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
PLease write more slash! Bobby is soo hott!
quizgirl chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
I don't know what to say about this -I'm still confused. You should continue it, however. )

Collision Course chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
SHWAA! I HEART YOU SO MUCH! I love Spader/Bobby. Heartheartheartheart it! *hugs* Um...Ahem.

It's a good story, keep it up!