Reviews for Things Forgotten While Waiting
Pretty P chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That is definately the fluffiest thing you've written. And wasn't even that fluffy. Beautiful all the same.

Pink
en route chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aw... i've always thought kouga as sweet.

and better than inuyasha really.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Gah, I love it.
RinRin-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
awh!
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow. This was really good. I loved the style, and the way Kagome thought about Kouga. This was great. I really enjoyed it!
Tetsuni chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
It's nice and really sweet.I like it.
Gina chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
As fluffy as you can get I guess. You really can make me at least sympathize with almost every damned possible pairing, can't you?
labellily chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Okay. You. Yes, you. I'm talking to you, miss Resmiranda! And I'm talking ABOUT the fact that I love you. A lot. Because you write so darn WELL. And also because you like T.S. Eliot. And because the Wasteland DIDN'T make sense, and because you captured the feel beautifully. Not that the Wasteland has- you know, anything to do with- uhh this particular piece, which I also love immensely. Goodness gracious. I'd totally leave my man for you. And your work. But mostly you!
Murasaki Hikari chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wow... I positively love the way you write one-shots. I've read most of them and puzzled over them for some time before moving to the next one. The way you write them really makes people think (which could or could not be a good thing, depending on who you are). Hope you write some more to keep my lazy brain active!
YouWish83 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Gah! Beautiful! So very beautiful. A very believable spin on the series and a joy for Kouga/Kagome lovers. Keep up the good work!
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
aw I swear you are an amazing writer! It was such a cute story line and it was so fluffy! it was wondeful!
Silindro chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I love the way you word things.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Kinda' bittersweet
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Another good one, I love your writing!
Goosegurl chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
...so...in other words...Kagome should be with anyone in the series but inuyasha? XD Nm You seem to be able to make any pairing sound like it was meant to be...perfect.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »