Reviews for Things Forgotten While Waiting
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very good. You know you make awsome oneshots. I loved this. Good work once again
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
o that was great
FieryFaerie chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was beautiful...as is everything else you've written. I really admire you as a writer...keep writing!
inumiko7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
omg. this might be the best kagome kouga story ive ever read. actually, it might be the best one shot ive ever read. tnis is so good, i dont really know what to say except thank you and keep writing.
Lover not a fighter chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
(*blinks*) That was...nice...and at the same time depressing...
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I can't believe I didn't review this! Gah. So overdue.

Beautiful as always, m'dear. The end was wrenching, I adore the idea of pondering when love starts. It's just so *Kagome*, to wonder, and so *Kouga* to not care.

So, yeah, loved it. As always.
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
AGH! I always say (Well, not always say, but I always think) that a great summarygreat story, and that's what drew me in. All together it was really good. Can' wait to read more of your work!

-Pointy_Objects
M'eyari chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This was...interesting. Your writing style definitely reminds me of a few Modern Lit. pieces that I've read. A good style, but a real b*st*rd to master. You've done far better with it than I could ever hope to - everytime I try to write in this style, I get a migraine.

I do like how Kouga's patience and loyalty pay out in the end. Nice job, dear.
Fornax chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Cute. You absolutely ROCK at one-shots. They're all so deep and moving!
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Cute... Me likes!
mT96 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
this is so good! i love it!
snow.fantasy chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
i like it. sorta sad yet with a bit of romance. hope to see more of kouga and kagome story.
snow.fantasy chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Syfaina chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This was wonderful.
sashlea chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
For you, this is definitely fluffy.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »