Reviews for Prisoner of Love
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Fantastic! Loved this irregular pairing, the development of both of them was great and the pacing was really well-done, loved it!

NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh la la *suggestive look*
jasminewarbler chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Beautiful...although I think our visuals of Blaise are different.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
loved it
Micuko chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
aw, love it very good fic *_*
Koigokoro-Love chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh! this is brillent! You are very good with brittish slang and mannorisms and it really adds a lot to your writing - and your a very good writer! Great Job.

Truthfuly, this is the first I've read of this pairing, but you did a very good job at convinsing me of it. keep up the good work.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
aw so cute. I loved it. I love blaize and ron alot. I loved how blaize had the guts to confront ron.

the ending was funny and cute

nice job
Enigmus chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was simply AMAZING. The only thing I didn't like was that it took me this long to discover Ron/Blaise slash. I LOVE IT!
mslupin21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Oh that's really cute :] Ron can be such a dolt sometimes though...“What happens now?” Haha, anywho, great writing :D I really loved how this ties in with the other story
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Aw~! That's adorable! There aren't that many Blaise/Ron fics out there, I had a pleasure reading yours! Well isn't Blaise a charming guy, cooking for Ron!

I really liked how you paced it. You told me that it had been a few monthes and it didn't just spring out of nowhere. And instead of Ron going, "OMG! I LOVE BLAISE?" He thought about it and do what humans do: Denied it. Perfectly incharacter. Blaise was beautifically suave.

Unless I mis-read it, I enjoyed the absense of Mister. Savior. He's an aboslute joy to read about, but this is about Ron! Ron! Ron! Lol, loved the plot!

Best of luck
Life in Heaven chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Good start, looking forward to the second chapter. Keep it up. :)

I am Pickle chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
wow! excellent read. the humor was spot on, and the characters were well developed. very nicely done. loved it : )
appeler-un-chat chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hi! Ahh, it was...lets count...hilarious, sweet, funny, cute.

Summarizing, it was great!

Love it.
yaeko chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
ow that was great! i love it lol
Faith.Hope.Trust chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
SO CUTE! It's adorable. Really, I dont think I'd every picture Ron gay...always draco and Harry. Anyway, it was great and totally adorable and funny too. it's great, and you're a talented wwriter.