Reviews for Just One Kiss, Just One Night
trinityjoy.ashton chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww :) im starting to ship these two. 3
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
What a wonderful read! I'm so glad that I found it, you should post it around somemore. Put it up on Livejournal too (if it isn't already) You truly deserve more reviews. :D
Marish89 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Really great fic. Hope you write more soon!

The world needs more Lisa/Susanna fics!
NothingMoreThanFiction chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I like it. it's well writen and in character.
Black Rosed Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
well for someone who hasnt seen the movie, you definitely portrayed Lisa pretty well! Susanne was well done too, and i LOVED the story! i had been waiting for something like that to happen the whole movie, and it never did. loved it. good job
hezziebob182 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I loved it :) So hott, and not OOC at all, in my opinion.
Blythe Flynn chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Fan-bloody-tastic! I usually don't drift into the fem-slash region, but that was GOOD. You really captured the electricity, the magnetic pull of Lisa and the cowering awe of Susanna. I feel like I know the characters vital essence, and you did them all justice. I am astounded that you don't have more reviews on this piece, because it is utterly fabulous. We really need to have a Girl, Interrupted category on fanfiction, but alas, we don't...perhaps we shall email the administrators and get one, because this piece alone merits a category. I've been working on a Girl, Interrupted fiction myself. Hopefully it will turn into a longer fiction, and I hope you'll check it out and write more stories under this file. You write well, each word is strategically placed in its slot and the conjunctive rhetorical devices slide into place and read seamlessly. Thanks for sharing this work of art with a true lover of the plights developed in 'Girl, Interrupted.'
McKay chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I don't know how in-character this is, especially with the movie versions of Susanna and Lisa (which I know you've never seen, but since it's in the movie section...) I just don't really see it happening, since Susanna always appears to be hung up on her boyfriend, and she also seems way too sweet and proper to say something like "fuck" (again, at least in the movie version.) Also, there's no WAY the nurses would let something like that slide. In that time period, I don't think it would have been acceptable. ANY kind of intimate contact is frowned upon in such places today - I was hospitalized three years ago and two people weren't allowed to be in a room alone together unless it was the room that they shared. SO annoying, you got NO privacy. I have no idea if that was the case back then, though.

Anyway, your writing is good, I'm just not sure the story works for Girl, Interrupted :) I enjoyed reading it though.

You should see the movie at some point. Aside from casting Whoopi Goldberg as Valerie (the hell? A black woman would never have held that position then), the casting people were brilliant. Even Winona Ryder, whom I usually can't tolerate, was good (and she looks a lot like Susanna in it, I thought.)
K. Hall chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I liked it, it was good. since I've seen the movie, it sounds pretty much like it. I'd like to see the next chapter(s)