Reviews for Weapons
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Cryptically written. I like.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
One of my favorite pairings in all of fanficdom. Ed is a titan in his magnificence, and Roy is the supreme god of bastards.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice. I like this. Truly interesting.
janusaries chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really like the ideas you bring up in this story. I've often wondered why Roy never had his arrays tattoed on his hands (the way at least two other alchemists have), because it sure seems too easy to disarm him by confiscating his gloves. (And, after Episode 19 of FMA BROTHERHOOD, I've often wondered if the back of his hand scarred and if the array was now on him permanently.)

I also have wondered why Ed couldn't just clap his hand against the shoulder port of the automail to complete a circle and activate his alchemy (a point that you bring up here), and I like the idea of Ed's having some generic array etched or painted into his automail somewhere (even hidden) as a "just in case" scenario.

Anyway...well written, I really enjoyed this, and it made me think.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Practically and clinically written. I love it! :) I often find I have difficulty coming with alchemical talk between Roy and Ed though it's their most common ground.
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
An interesting concept and well executed. Great writing!
morningmomo chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this was very interesting! you bring up really good points haha i always wondered about roy's gloves and what would happen if they were rendered useless..
sirsparklepants chapter 1 . 11/12/2008

Sick and wrong, and in just the way FMA should be.
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Truly awesome.
PawneePorpoise chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I like the idea that Roy has even more scars than we realized..both physically and mentally. Great story!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
i really like this. i'd never thought of roy having the arrays scarred onto the back of his hands. but now that i've read this should seem so obvious. i like this fic a lot because it divulges into serveral very interesting little idea. good job, and thumbs up on the pairing!
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/8/2006

sure ya aren't boys.
cm34 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hi now ed 1- doesnt have a design anywhere on him and mustang loves his hands their drawn as if their already weak so he wouldnt do that to himself
FinalError chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
That was really really cute. ;_; I can feel the relationship and worry between them even though they didn't do anything much...