Reviews for Christmas Luv
Jalynn chapter 26 . 10/9/2006
OMG WHY DID YOU MAKE HER DIE!
Inuyasha05 chapter 26 . 9/26/2006
Good story I hate the ending though. You left something out, what happened to Kouga and his goons?

-Inuyasha05
creature of the night chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
...oh man, i'm sorry to do this, but this is badly written... suggestions, um, you don't paint a nice mental picture. it needs more detail. and inuyasha was WAY ooc. sorry...
SoMeOne chapter 26 . 9/12/2006
HOW COULD YOU! *cries for like, a year* AH!
Esahc the Foolish Coyote chapter 26 . 9/8/2006
... you suck

loved the rest of the story though

kouga was WAY ooc

(kougaismybrouther)

(burninhellkikyou)
edward'is'like'no'other chapter 26 . 9/7/2006
O M G! that was so unexpected! I LOVED IT! so yea u get the point. lol anyway i really did love it well except for the fact that she died. that was sad but o well i still loved it!
Raine44354 chapter 26 . 9/3/2006
HOW DARE YOU! YOU KILLED OFF KAGOME! YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT! YOU COULD HAVE LET HER LIVE OR YOU COULD HAVE BROUGHT KIKYO INTO THE STORY AND KILLED HER OFF. BUT NOT KAGOME! I FELL SOO SORRY FOR INUYASHA!

Although even though you did kill off Kagome it still was a good story. i still cant belive that Inuyasha proposed after about, what? a week!

well i sill give it 2 thumbs up. well 1 1/2 thumbs for killing off Kagome.

in the end i still loved it though and how Inuyasha said that he was going to see Kagome's grave every christmas eve. that was soo sweet.
mappsgo chapter 26 . 8/28/2006
how could you let kogome die like that i wish you made a good and happy ending not a tragic one.
CassCHarris chapter 26 . 8/27/2006
Omg that was soo sad. i'm littarly crying concidering that i just got ove ny grandfathers death but it was a really good story.

kagome2234
Kylria chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
i don't like koga. he has metal issues. loved your story. i'm sad it's over.
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
Omg. I love this story so much. I didnt even expect that ending. But It was awesome! I love this story so much! It is one of my favorites!
VirginiasGirl chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
not to say I like depressing stuff zbut I really do like it because it proves how far she was willing to go to prove she loved him that why I liked...I know everyone is feeling bad for Kagome I do too but...well it was a good ending to a sweet romance

great job 2 thumbs up because I dont have any more thumbs

VirginiasGirl

cant wait if there is another chappie or even a sequel
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
You know, that was a...an...unexpected ending. But it was interesting none the less.

YOU SHOULD MAKE AN ALTERNATE ENDING! Please!
Stelina Miko Kitsune chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
AH HOW COULD YOU FINISH THIS STORY LIKE THAT! ITS CHRISTMAS AND YOU KILL HER! Oh its one of my favorite story but i hate and will always hate the ending! but it was a good story so i thx you for writting this because it was good! :P

*~MangasFan~*
Vampiress Yugure chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
*sobs* WHAY! MAKE ANOTER FINAL CHAPTER! LIKE AN ALTERNATE ENDING!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »