Reviews for Til there was you
great job!
Lily Hatch chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I know you wrote this years ago, but it truly is beautiful. It made me aroused and I cried. Thank you.
Readergirl24 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was so cute!
Poppy chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved how you portrayed the characters and I can totally imagine them saying what they did. Jack being curious and a bit over-protective, Kate just wanting to live her life and Sawyer being a cocky jack ace. Great job writing this and please keep writing! :)
Andy Black Riddle chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i hav 2 say that was 1 of the best ive read, plz write more
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Sque! Sawyer/kate! Yipee!
MistyX chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
You really should go in and change Sawyer's real name to the REAL real name; James Ford.
Amethyst Prongs chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great fic...but isn't his name James...?
mmmdonuts chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
ok, now i think i have to kill ya, how could you stop right there? Seriously this is some of the best 'Skate' stuff or Lost for that matter that i've read. It's now like many others that really seem superficial. You're writing is smooth and flows perfectly.

You really should continue this fic. Come on! Give it a shot!

Im gonna ad you to my Author Alert list and im gonna wait until ya cave and write some more :P
Tiddelywinks chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
GREAT story! i really wish people writing lost stories with kate/sawyer would continue them instead of making them "one shot"..HINT HINT...
AlishaChristine chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aww lovely story _ I love this pairing, you did a very good job writing it too, one of the best I've read in the Lost section. I hope there will be an update _
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004

You did great on your first Lost fic. And i WRITE ANOTHER ONE!

Maybe longer...