Reviews for Reflection
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Cool, I luv ur fics
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw, that was cute. I do ship the two of them, so this is a nice future fic. I can see it happening. :3
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Best ending ever...All I can really say...One of the Best UsoKa fics that I've ever read too...
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love daddy!Usopp fics. He'd be the perfect older-brother type of father. Always telling stories...getting into as much trouble as his kids. XD

Banzai!

L.E
Lady-darkdaisy chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i thought i landed on an island..but it was GIANT GOLDFISH POO! AAHHAHHAHAHHAHA
Vati Kazimir chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
That was adorable! I absolutely loved it! Nicely done! _ Very sweet.
Lurelee chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Aww.. so sweet... Made me all fuzzy and warm inside!
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Oh, man. This is great. You see so few Usopp fics out there, and this one is really good. I love the ending. It's nice how you don't mention any names until then, but we still have a perfect idea of who the characters are. Very nice. I also like Usopp's kid. She seems like a really interesting character. And you kept the characters in character very well.

I really like your style of writing. It's interesting. I haven't seen msny like it, although I have seen a few. And I absolutly loved this fic. It ended to soon. Great job!
solderini chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I love this piece. Love it love it love it. Usopp is my favorite character, and this is exactly how I think his story will end. I love how he plays along with his daughter ("Well, I'll admit, six -is- very old." gave me the biggest smile), and I love how Kaya was listening in. This entire story makes me love Usopp even more.
Elisyniac chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Aw, that was so cute! I loved it, Mango-especially the little girl's personality. Keep it up!
KyraKitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
KayaxUsopp is adorable. And so is his tiny girl, even if she has his ugly nose. XD Ah, if only things could be as simple and lovely for Usopp in the story currently. Usopp seems to have calmed with age, though. His stories are almost believable.
beltsquid chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Aw, this is adorable. I love UsoppxKaya stories. I can only hope that this is how things turn out for Usopp in the end! Short, but sweet, and IC.
Karami chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
A good Yarn I thought it was a very good story...Is there more?