Reviews for Rebirth
RigorMorton chapter 43 . 7/30
Idk if you'll ever see this, but i hope so. I'm a fellow chainshipper. I love writing it as much as I love reading it. This was phenominal. I read the whole thing in the span of 2 days. I had to force myself to take a break. Your writing and attention to detail and atmosphere, was methodical. This fanfic is so good, it almost makes me want to stop writing, because I'll never write anything this good. I thought I was a good writer until I read this. I also hesitated to comment because there are some similarities in a couple of mine, except mine was written 10 years afterwards. I didn't want it to look bad. I assure you, I had never seen this fanfic till 2 days ago. It's not major similarities though. Besides I've got nothing on you anyways. This is the best chainshipping I've ever read. Good job.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 43 . 7/26/2014
One of the best fanfiction ever! Thank you!
Fatal Yaoi chapter 43 . 12/12/2013
The story was so perfect. I found it on Tumblr and have taken the past several hours reading through it and thoroughly enjoying every word of it. It's cute and sexy and realistic and everything the Chainship fandom needs. Thank you for the story.
abbieforth chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
Oh. Poor Allison. :/ I never thought I'd say that. I really hope Lawrence comes clean with her soon, she's obviously tormented by the thought of her unintentionally pushing him away. Again, you've characterized her perfectly; I couldn't dream of anything better. So let's see what happens next!
abbieforth chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
That was too cute! Adam and Larry/Steve, I love it! Those last lines, though...so powerful. What *will* happen? *rushes to find out*
abbieforth chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
This chapter was lovely! I especially liked those last two paragraphs; the characterization they provided was fantastic. But ah, back to reality...Lawrence is still married to Allison, which is who I think Adam is referring to. On to the next chapter!
NutsandVolts chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
Despite how much I love Chainshipping, I gotta feel bad for Allison. :/ I hope Larry confesses/she finds out soon.
NutsandVolts chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Awww. Adam is just too cute. :3 These fluffy chapters are a nice reprieve to the angst, I must admit, though I'm sure that'll pick right back up soon. And of course, I'll love it, because what is fluff without angst? :P Chapter 22 time!
NutsandVolts chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
Again with the peanut butter! XD I have no idea why that is so hilarious to me, but it is. And the lovers make plans to meet again...interesting ;) I guess I better read what happens during their next rendezvous!
NutsandVolts chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
I don't know what to call this chapter. Brilliant, of course, as always, but while it was sweet, and funny, there's still the realization that Larry is a cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eater and that never ends well. :P Let's hope Allison doesn't do anything too drastic if/when (well, I'm pretty sure when) they divorce, like take away Diana. Meep.
NutsandVolts chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
I loved this chapter! Awkward!Adam is just the best, though sexy!Larry is a close second. :') I wonder how this will change things...after all, they did just have sex, and Lawrence is still married. I guess I'll have to find out. Next chapter!
abbieforth chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Poor Adam, all alone in that empty apartment. Though the peanut butter thing was funny to me. I don't know how, I guess it's simply because of how darn cute Adam is! Larry's a lucky guy. Or, he will be, anyway. :P
abbieforth chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
I adored this. Diana was so sweet and again, you've right on point with the Larry/Allison relationship. That last line. Unf. Tears!
abbieforth chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Aww, poor Lawrence...but yay for the foot pain! It means he might get to keep it, yay! I hope he does!
abbieforth chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
SuperAdam! :D I've said it once and I'll say it again: That Diana is just too frickin' cute. And aww, Jennifer...she's a bit annoying, especially when she interrupts Adam and Larry having their little sentimental moments, but I like her anyway. I can't wait for Larry to get let out though! I'm excited to see how his and Adam's - as well as his and Allison's - relationship progresses once he's back on his feet. No pun intended. :P