Reviews for Keys to the Kingdom
Pheo chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
A cliche, yes, but what a sweet cliche! I love how she found him, all freaked out with his gun. yeah! Awesome. Really enjoyed it!
jbr12476 chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
Aw...I love how Grissom was so concerned about her. You always do a fantastic job on your stories and you did not disappoint on this one!
laura27md chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Great story! You definitely had me going! Very original and funny; great ending. Thanks!
Rob chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
That's one way get Sara an Gil get together, scary and explain all the broken laws, we have broke the rules to realize we are in love, truly want to change. Need ge reid of Ecklie's ruin for everyone. Thanks, awsame story.
smrozier chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Whew! What a scare! Poor Grissom. Great story!
LovinCSI chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
nothing more exciting than seeing an update in my email from you! fantastic story. i love the cliches - you definitely know how to tug at the heart strings!
syRen chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
great - just great! what more can i say... wish something like that would realy happen and make them realise what they have...
LSI chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
WONDERFUL. Life all of your stories.
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
That was bizarre-but great!

I love that Gris was so very frightened-and Sara was scared for him!

What made this story work was the pacing-you did a good job of taking us along-I didn't guess it was a happy surprise "abduction" until the last sentence of chp 1!

Great fic-thanks!
apgov chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
i am not a sara grissom combo fan but this was great. you should write more od this story, but if you end it here it is very satisfying!
ScienceGeek chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
That was great. Such an exciting beginning, such an emotional ending. Wonderful.
lamadrina19 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
You've outdone yourself again VR! Lovely story and ending! Sigh...if only!
And Also With You chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
This was fun and exciting and wonderfully fluffy. Well written fluff is so enjoyable. Thanks for making me smile.